16

March 21st, 2023 ~ MONDAY.
Location: Tampa, Florida.
Time: 2:35 pm
POV: Renee.

Word Count:769

~~

"Why y'all been dragging me out to so much shi lately." I say as i do my makeup. Destiny, Trin, Jade, Bianca and Liv all sitting in my room.

"Because, you be needing a break." Jade says and everyone nods in agreement.

"But i be feeling bad dropping Mora off by mama Fatu all the damn time now."

"Girl— Mama Fatu is happy to take her any damn day, she loves that lil girl." Trin says and i smile.

"Still."

~~

Renee's Fit + Hair ^^

~~

"We ready ta go?" I ask and they nod standing up.

We walk out my house and we all get into Jade's car, of course they pass me the aux and i already know what imma play.

Aye, in my apartment a long time ago
I knew a bad bitch, but she was kind of slow
Still gave it up when it's a few of us
She let me finger fuck her on the school bus

"Memories Back Then" by T.I played.

"I KNOOOWW YOU DIDNT!" Bianca said turning around breaking her damn neck from the front seat.

"YES THE HELL I DIDDD!"

I remember shawty, she stayed down
I won't say her name because she married now

When the lights go out
And I'm in my bed
I think of all the madness in my head

All of the things that I did back then
When I'm in my bed
I think of all the memories I've had

"ALL OF THE THINGS THAT I DID BACK THENNNN" All of us yelled out.

~~

We pull up to the place and get out the car after parking, we walk into the building to see Joshua, Joseph, Joe , Jon , Cody and Montez there already sitting on a couch by the front desk.

~~

Joshua's Fit

Joshua's Fit. ^^

~~

We walk up to the front desk and the boys come up behind us so we can all pay for ourselves at once, just as i'm getting my money out my purse Joshua comes up behind me and puts his hand on my hip, handing the worker 2 100 dollar bills.

"Keep yo money ma i gotchu." He says softly.

"Ouu okay i see you mr. big baller."  Destiny says and i roll my eyes laughing a little.

"Aight yall ready to go? IM FINNA WHOOP ALL YALL ASSES!" Jon says running towards the track.

Joshua smacks his teeth. "Mane please." He says running right behind him.

"Ion know what they doing but i'm definitely not running." Montez says putting his arm around Bianca.

"Word." I say walking behind him, i roll my eyes as Montez kisses Bianca's forehead. Why i had to be surrounded by couples all the damn time?

When the rest of us finally make it by the track we see Jon and Josh already in they go karts , cheesing like some little ass boys.

I take my jacket off while everyone gets in they go karts , i put it on a chair then gon head and get in my go kart then we start racing.

~~

"OUUU THATS WHAT IM SAYINNN." I say standing on the top of the 1st place.

"And youu get a medal." The worker says walking up to me , he gets behind me and tries putting the medal on me.

When he finally walks off i continue doing what i was doing.

"Anyways— I WON ALL YALL NIGGAS SUCKKKK."

"You cheated so bad." Jon says rolling his eyes.

"Don't be a sore loser baby it's fine." Trin says walking up behind him.

"But she cheeaaateeeeddd!"

"Ian cheat, i'm jus better then you." I shrug jumping down from the podium.

We race a couple more times then afterwards we all go out to eat. When we get to the restaurant we all sit down and go figure Joshua sits right next to me.

"So how was y'all tour?" I ask sipping some of my drink.

"It was good." Jade replied.

About 10 minutes later we all get our food and start eating, eventually we all finish and just make small talk.

"Oh- Renee it's another home show this week, you tryna come w Mora?" Joshua says as our eyes meet.

"Yea."

"Alright, i'll get the tickets for y'all."

"Aight."

We sit in the restaurant for a little while before we all decide to go home, shi i still had my daughter i needed to pick up from Mama Fatu's house.

~~

A/N: OK NOW FR, NEXT CHAPTER IS WHEN ITS GONNA START GETTING GOOD AND THE CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE WAYY LONGER 🙏