30

December 15th, 2025.
Location: Tampa, Florida.
Time: 10:30 am.
POV: Renee.

WORD COUNT: 1302

~~

"JOSHUAAA!" I yell from our upstairs bathroom.

Today we had a normal checkup for the baby. I'm officially 4 months today since i was already 3 months when i had found out and told Joshua, so yea that's that. Crazy thing is i wasn't even showing when i found out last month, but now i done popped. And when i say i popped...girl i mean i POPPED.

Like i grew overnight

Like i grew overnight. Mm mm mm. But besides that, we also gotta do some more christmas shopping for Kimora. We already got her a bunch of shit but my baby is spoiled okaayyy, we gon get her a lil bit more..plus some baby shopping possibly—if Joshua lets me since the damn baby already got bout 25 outfits already 🌚.

"YEAA?" He yells from downstairs, tuh he was prolly onnat damn game and he know we gotta go.

"WE GOTTA LEAVE IN 5 MINUTES!"

"ALRIGHT SHIIID."

I roll my eyes and make sure i have everything , all my necessities then make my way downstairs to of course see Joshua on the game. But he knew what it was already, he took one look at me and got off. He hurried and grabbed the keys off the counter.

"You ready?"

"Nahhhhhh." I smack my teeth.

"Aye chill out."

"Boy please."

He rolls his eyes at me and we make our way out to the car. Joshua then opens up my door for me and i get in, then he makes his way over to the drivers seat and gets in himself.

Anywho it was a real chill car ride to the doctors office, we had us a couple random ass conversations but shiid.

Once we got there we went inside and i checked in or whatever we got called back almost right away.

The doctor came in , whatever whatever, and yea then we got to the ultrasound.

"Okaayyy...your babies are looking really good Ms Wilson." The doctor says and i nod.

"Mhm, that's go- Hollon- Did you say babies or am i trippin?" Joshua said, now sitting up in his seat.

"Hollon- BABIES?" I raise a brow and we both look at the doctor.

"..Yea. Babies, you two didn't know your having twins?"

The room falls silent and it's like that for a minute or two, hell we was speechless. And just like how Joshua was when i first told him i was pregnant— like he was finna fall out— he had that exact look on his face right now.