25

PART TWO 🦇

July 15th, 2023 - WEDNESDAY.
Location: Tampa, Florida. - Renee and Joshua's House.
Time: 3:30 pm.
POV: Joshua.

Word Count: 2026

~~

"Aye..who that nigga rii there?" Montez asked tapping me then pointing at this one dude who just showed up.

"Who?"

"Nahh...that's that one dude from Jayla birthday party uce.." Jon says to me and my face drops.

"You mean that one—"

"Yup."

It's been a great ass time until i seen this mf walking back here, ion know what his lame ass doing here.

I smack my teeth. "What the hell his ass doin here?"

"It's only one logical answer, Renee invited him." Cody added.

"Why the hell she would do that when we fuckin wit each other...maneeee."

At this point i'm really getting pissed off. Why the hell Renee inviting this dude she used to fuck wit when we back talking again? Shi make no damn sense for real.

"Mm..well you gon do anything about it uce?"

"Nah mane...it's Kimora birthday party ian finna ruin it, plus my daughter don't needa be around that shi. But if he try sum imma be on dat ass."

There's a moment of silence until Angelo speaks up.

"........aye ian gon lie that shi sounded gay" Angelo says and Solo cracks a smile.

"Man- Shut the hell up!"

~~ RENEE'S POV.

"Ohhh fuck-"

At this point i'm on the verge of a breakdown, first of all Joshua's been drinking and i know how he is when he's had a few drinks in his system, and if he sees this nigga it's goin down. Second the nigga that i use to fuck on and the nigga i am fucking are in the same damn place right now..

Why?

"Girl calm down it's okay..look Joshua's back to minding his own damn business, now all we need is for this nigga to go." Destiny reassures me as she rubs my back and i of course calm down.

"Alright , i'm good." I sigh.

"Ohh lord..." Jade mumbled, all of us instantly turning our attention towards her.

"What- What's happening?"

"It seems like he making his way right on over here..." Jade alerted as she picked up her wine glass and took a big gulp turning away from us.

Instantly those words made my heart drop, this could not be happening.

It's not even that big of a deal to me that he's here...it's just..why? Nigga i ghosted you a while ago + my damn baby daddy here and i know how crazy him and his damn family can get, lord help me right now.

~~ JOSHUA'S POV.
(you gon be getting a lot of pov changes throughout this chapter...)

I'd be lying if i said i wasn't watching this man's every single move, Renee's as well. As i watched him approach her it just made my blood boil.

The urge to run up on him n punch him in his shi is getting stronger the closer he gets to her. I look towards her for a split second to get some kind of signal on what to do, She just looks towards me and the expression on her face is telling me to just leave it alone but deep down i really wanna do what my minds telling me to.