15

March 5th, 2023. ~ FRIDAY.
Location: Washington, D.C. ~ Roman's Tour Bus
Time: 9:30 pm.
POV: Destiny.

Word Count: 766

~~

"Ouu how was the show y'all?" I ask as Joe, Joseph, Josh , Jon and Trin all walk back onto the bus.

"It was fine." Joshua mumbles, it's clear he's not in no mood to talk so i know to jus leave him alone.

I meann, i could've went backstage while all of them did they thing out there..but i felt more comfortable in the bus.

"Aight, now all y'all mfs do whatever the hell y'all want cause me and Des finna go out." Joe says and Trin , Joseph and Jon instantly say "Ouuu".

"Where you taking my girl Joe?" Trinity asks and i look at him, crossing my arms.

"The Arcade."

Joseph, Jon and Trinity give each other a look.

"Man..the arcade?" Joseph says.

"Y'all betta chill...hell i'd rather go to the arcade then to some fancy ass restaurant, i mean..a restaurant would be nice but you know what i mean." I say coming up behind Joe.

"Mm..i guess." Trin mumbles and i elbow her.

"Anyways...Imma go get ready." I say walking off.

"HOLD UP IMMA HELP!" Trin yells running behind me.

Destiny's Fit + Hair

~~

"So you talked to Renee at all?" Trinity asks as she does my makeup.

"I mean we've texted, i haven't called her at all though."

"Mm..Des you think her and Josh should get back together?"

"Ouu..ion kno bout that one."

Trin smacks her teeth. "Whyy?"

"I meann, ion want her going through what she was going through w him before. We all know Josh a hoe."

"True.."

"Yea, plus she'd never get back w him."

"Girl— Me and you were literally talking about this before and we both agreed she would DEFINITELY get back with that nigga..we all see how close they been getting."

"Trust, we her bsfs Trin. We woulda been knew."

"Mmmm..alright."

"Wait— Do Josh miss her?" I say turning around.

"Ion even know, both they asses so confusing."

"Exactly."

"Wait - y'all coming with us to the arcade?"

"Hell yea, we not jus gon sit on the damn bus while y'all in there having fun."

"True."

"Igh come on!"

~~

Me and Joe walk into the arcade holding hands, now don't get me wrong we're not talking talking, but it's like our lil bestfriend bonds back. I'm not complaining..do i wanna be more then friends , DUH.

"Soo what you play first?" Joe asks as we walk around.

"Hmmm....ouuu that one!"

I run up to this basketball game , lord knows i'm finna whoop this boy ass in ts.

"Come on, you scared or sum?" I say w a grin as he walks up.

"Never that."

"Come on then."

~~

I smack my teeth. "Mane ion got enough tickets for that damn bear."

"Use mine."

"Oop- don't gotta tell me twice." I say snatching them outta his hand.

"Damnn- you not even gon be like 'oohhh nooo keep them i could never do that' , that's crazy."

"I'm not one of them."

"I see."

I laugh a little then get my bear.

"Wanna go get ice cream?"

"Mhm come on!" I say grabbing his hand and dragging him up out that bitch.

We walk back into the bus to see Joshua jus sitting on the couch on his phone, i'm still not sure to say anything to him or nah so i jus gon head and sit across from him.

"Uhh you want me to call Trin and tell them to bring they asses on?" I say pulling my phone out.

"Nah i'll go get em." Joe says and i nod.

A few minutes later they all come back inside the bus and we start driving to this ice cream place.

"How'd y'all jus get back to this?" Joshua asks as Joe sits next to me.

"What you mean?"

"Like...back to y'all being coo? like nothing even happened."

"Oh-" I turn and look at Joe. "Forgive nd Forget."

Joshua smacks his teeth. "Mm.."

We keep small talk until we get to the place, we all get out and go inside then get our ice cream.

All the boys head back into the bus but me and Trin stay inside for a little

"Ouu we should totally do something when we get back to Tampa." I say and Trin nods.

"Like what?" She says putting her spoon in her mouth.

"Mmm...i'm not sure."

"Go karting?"  I say after some time.

"Ouu sounds funnn!"

"Mhm, i'll call all the girls tonight then."

"Bettt!"

~~~

A/N: sorry for all the short chapters yall, i got some longer ones coming soon🙏. ITS FINNA GET REAL GUYS.