23

July 14th, 2023  - TUESDAY.
Location: Tampa, Florida - Trin + Jon's House.
Time: 7:45 pm
POV: Renee.

Word Count: 777

A/N: this chapter is jus all over the place ion know what the hell i was doing so i apologize 🌚. I needed to hurry up and get sum out for y'all so...YEA.

~~

"You gon tell us orrrrr?"

Me, Trin , Jade , Liv , Bianca and Destiny are all at Trinity and Jon's house tonight jus to catch up before the birthday party tomorrow , rn they sweating me bout this Joshua thing.

"Helloooo? Bitch tell us!" Bianca yells, slamming her hand against the table.

"Y'all it's nothing to tell y'all- what the hell."

"Stop lyinggg! We literally see it in yo face you lying to us, girl come on." Liv says now and i can't even lie i got a big ass smile on my face.

"Igh damn yal-"

"HEYYY YALL WASSUPPP?? WHAT WE TALKING BOUT SPILL THE TEAAA." Jon yelled busting in the room wearing one of Trinitys wigs.

"What...?" He sits by us on the couch, putting his leg over the other nd popping his gum.

"...BOY TAKE MY DAMN WIG OFF!" Trin yelled now standing up.

"BOY? GIRL PLEASEEEEE....." Jon says sassily and Trin was visibly getting mad.

"TAKE YO ASS UPSTAIRS JERDY!"

"I-"

At this point Trin wasn't having it, she walked up to him and snatched the wig right off his damn head and pulled him up off the couch.

"GOOO!" She yells and he does just that.

"Y'all so mean." He sniffs and goes upstairs, i couldn't help but to laugh.

"Anyways...tell us!" Trin sits down as if nothing jus happened.

"What the fu- Uhmm...Igh then. Soo basically..me and Josh fucked around a few times n shi nddd it turned into a lil friends w benefits kinda situation."

"...that's it?" Destiny says raising a brow.

"Yea..."

"GIRL WE BEEN KNEW YALL WAS FUCKIN AGAIN! It's gotta be more."

"Not reall—"

"You love him?" Jade jus asks straight up.

I have nothing to say honestly, it caught me so off guard i jus had to sit there for a second.

"Welll...do you?" Bianca asks now.

"....Yea, i never stopped."

"Ouu...so it's a possibility yall getting back together huh?" Trin adds.

I jus shrug..hell ian know nothing bout allat right now. Main focus is my daughter and my work.

"They definitely getting back together, we all can see it." Liv says and they all nod in agreement.

"Well damn."

"AIGHT SINCE YALL WANNA FUCKIN PLAY W ME COME ON! ILL WHOOP ALL YALL ASS!" Jon comes back downstairs yelling, wearing a different one of Trins wigs now and some of her heels that didn't even go halfway all the way on his feet plus one of her purses in hand.

"WHAT THE HELL BAE." Trin yells, putting one of her hands on her face.

"NUH UH ITS NOT NO BAE, COME ON BITCHHH!"

We all jus look at each other and bust out laughing, this nigga is so random bro.

"UNT UH WHATS FUNNY YALL? DONT MAKE ME CALL MY SISTER UP IN HEREEEE!" He says sassily, stumbling his way all the way up to us.

"NIGGA LOOK YOU CAN BARELY WALK!" Bianca yells out as we all just sitting here dying.

"SEE IM DONE W YALL WASSUP!" He says , running up on us now hitting us w the damn purse.

"BITCH, UH UH." I yell as we all jump on him nd start play fighting.

"AHHH FUCKKKKK! SISTA COME HELP ME AHHH LAWWDDDD!" Jon yells, then just right after he said that shi we heard the door open.

We all jump up and look, jus to see Joshua coming through the door, wearing one of MY wigs now, one of my damn purses in his hand put he wasn't wearing none of my heels, thank god.

"OHHH I KNOOWWWWWWW YALL NOT JUMPING MY SISTER..." Joshua says sassily , walking through the door patting his head.

"AWHHH SISTA THEY GOT MEEEE." Jon yells.

"I- what the hell is wrong w y'all today-" I say looking between Jonathan and Joshua.

"UHM YOU TRYNA THROW SHADE? HELL NAH COME HERE!"

Joshua came running towards us and started hitting us with the damn purse just like how Jonathan was before, of course we wasn't taking the shi and hopped on his ass too.

~~

Now we all jus chilling in the living room, these niggas are so damn weird bro.

"Why the hell y'all even did that shi?" I say breathlessly, all that had me exhausted.

Jonathan shrugs. "We was bored."

"And we wanted to be in yall business." Joshua adds.

"I- Okay then."