6

January 25th, 2023. ~ PART 2
Location: Tampa, Florida - Urban Air.
Time: 4:55 pm.
POV: Joshua.

Word Count: 868

~~

"Mane who is tha?" I say mugging the hell outta Renee and that dude.

"Why? you jealoussss Josh?" Trin teases.

"Be for real." I smack my teeth and keep staring at them.

"Uce you goo-" Jon starts but i cut him off.

"Why they so giggly? n why tha fuck she smiling so much."

Joe laughs. "You jus never gon let her be happy huh?"

"I-"

"Nahhh for real, how you gettin mad cause she talking to another nigga Josh?" Trin says.

"He not good enough for her."

"How you know?"

"Mane jus look at him, it's obvious all he want is some pussy."

"I mean— Joshua let's not."

"Exactly uce, damn let the girl get her man." Jon says and i roll my eyes.

"He look like a lame anyway." I mumble.

About 5 minutes later she finally comes back into the room with a big ass smile on her face.

"Girlll, tell me exactly what happened." Trin said patting a empty chair next to her.

~~ RENEE'S POV.

I sit down next to her and tell her everrryyytthhiinggg.

~~
"So wassup, you down ta have dinner w me sunday night?" DeAndre asks.

"I don't think i can.."

"Aww why? I mean i won't push it but i would feel better if i knew."

"I don't think my daughters father will be able to watch her sunday night with his work and stuff..maybe saturday night her grandma can watch her.."

"Uh jus let me know, as long as i'm getting that date is all that matters to me." He smiles, showing off his perfect teeth. They're super white and straight as hell, lawd.

"Wait— why are you here?" I ask folding my arms.

"Jus bringing my lil sisters to play for a while ta give moms a break."

"mm i see."

"DEANDRE!" i hear a little girl yell.

"Uhh i'll talk to you later, aight?"

"Igh..bye."

He wraps a arm around my waist and pulls me in close to him nd then he kisses my forehead before running off.
~~

"WHAT?" Trin yells excitedly.

"Shh, girl keep it down."

"Why— ohhh..." she said turning to Joshua, Jonathan, Joe & Kimora who were all staring at us.

"What happened?" Joshua asks.

"Get out my business, the hell."

"I mean technically your business is my business Renee." He says nd i mug tf outta him.

"Why is that?"

"You the mother of my child duhhh."

"Awh hell nah, Don't start w me"

"Jus sayinggg."

I roll my eyes. "Why you acting all sweet today? Usually you on my ass..ion know bout this."

"Damnn i can't be nice ta you? What you want me tryna argue w you 24/7?"

"Actually, yes."

He doesn't say anything and sits back in his chair, not even taking his eyes off me.

~~

About 2 hours later the party's finally over and i sholl was happy, it was nice seeing everyone don't get me wrong but i was bored outta my mind.

"Come on Mora, let's go." I say holding my hand out for her as we walked through the parking lot.

"No, i wanna walk by myself!" She pouts.

"I know baby but it's dark out here and i don't want anything happening to you so come on."

"No!" She yells.

"Kimor-"

"Girl you better listen ta ya momma." I hear Joshua say walking up behind us.

Surprisingly, she did just what he said and started holding my hand as we walked to the car. When we finally got up to my car i opened up the back door.

"Go say bye to daddy okay?" I say letting go of her hand.

She runs up to Joshua and hugs him real tight, he puts her on his hip and brings her back over to me. Then he puts her in her car seat and buckles her up for me n everything, after he does that he closes the door and me and him make this awkward eye contact for a couple of seconds before he said something.

"Uh, smackdown finna be in Tampa next week..i want you ta bring Mora."

"I-"

"Don't worry i can get y'all the tickets nd everything..after me and uce match y'all can come back into the locker room w us if you want."

"....Alright."

He was just about to walk away but then he turned around and said something else. "It's actually nice not arguing w yo ass" He says w a laugh and i laugh a little too.

"Yea..not gon lie it's kinda weird tho."

He smiles at me and i give him a little smile back.

"Uhmm so i'll see you next friday then?"

"Mhm."

"Igh." He walks away.

I get into my car and look in the back seat to see Kimora knocked the hell out.

"What the hell— i was only out there for like 2 minutes-" I say quietly to myself before starting the car and making my way back home.

~~

A/N: My fault if this chapter was boring, but y'all said i made him too mean so here y'all go 🌚