13

February 23rd, 2023 - FRIDAY.
Location: Tampa, Florida.
Time: 12:30 pm
POV: Renee.

Word Count: 990

~~

Me and Mora were on our way to Target to go grocery shopping, lord knows we needa get some more food up innat house. From Destiny coming over 24/7 and eating up all my snacks and Mora too, we be outta food damn near every 4-5 business days.

Where you at right now, let me pull up nd let's talk about it. I finally got some time alone and i thought about it, I swear to god your love is war, it's so much i can take , i been thuggin for so long bae give me a break, late nights i reminisce about ya it's hard to forget about ya, I swear i can't live w you but i can't live without you.

Great Gatsby by Rod Wave blared through the speakers. (this my shi yall, love me some rodarius marcell green😩)

Ain't left my hotel in three days i feel sick w out ya, sick without yaaa, my stomach do this turning i feel sick w out ya , my closest friend my worst enemy, i'm not okay when we're apart but i pretend be..I..

"I THREW THE PARTY OF THE CENTURY, AND PEOPLE CAME OVER NO ONE LEFT SOBERRR...AND IT WAS ALL FORRR YOUUU! IT WAS ALL FOR YOUUUU!" I yelled out, Kimora giving me the craziest look in the backseat.

I been under this rock for so long, close the door don't let the world win, let's go and hiding again, Rekindle our flame and light my fire again...
(this song is so them i jus had to 🌚)

When the song ends we pull into the parking lot of Target and i find a parking spot that's in the front and quickly park there, i get out then get Kimora out the car seat and walked inside. When we get inside i get a cart and put her in it then of course i get to shopping.

"Mommy?" Kimora says softly about 15 minutes into shopping.

"Yes baby?" I reply checking our grocery list.

"Why i'm not going with daddy for a while?"

"Awwhh- mama he's going on tour, he'll be back in 3 weeks..but when he comes back you'll definitely be the first person he comes to see."

She pouts. "I wanna go with daddy on his tour!"

"You can't baby, trust me if you could i definitely wouldn't fight it." I mumble the last part.

"Ok.." She says w a sad face that makes my heart ache.

"It's okay mami, he's gonna facetime you every single night while he's away okay?" I say w a smile and she smiles back.

"Ok!"

After about 20 more minutes i'm finally done getting all the food we need.

"Mommy can i get a toy?" She says, her eyes lighting up as we walk past the toy aisle.

"Girl you got enough-"

"Pleeeeaaaaasseeeeee!"

"...okay." I say w a sigh following.

I take her out of the cart and let her go run into the toy aisle, i follow her of course and about 2 minutes later she finds her toy. She found this little tea party toy set that was 20.99 and put it in the cart, finally we walk up to the checkouts and after i pay and everything we walk back out to the car, i put her in her car seat before loading all the grocery's into the car.

~~ JEYS POV.

It's officially the first day of the tour and i'm ready for this shi to be over w already. As of right now i'm on Joe's tour bus with Jon, Trin, Joe of course, Joseph, and Destiny.

"UGHHH IM SO BORED." Trinity complained.

"We heard you the first 7 times girl." Jon groaned.

"Well...we should do sum." Destiny said

"Truth or dare?" Trin said grinning.

"Now we are too damn old to be playing truth or dar-" I started but was soon cut off by Joe.

"Let's do it, shi." He says as i roll my eyes.

"Bet! Aight hmm...Josh, truth or dare?" Destiny asks as everyone turns to look at me.

"Ion know..shiiddd..dare?"

"Damn, I was kinda hoping you'd pick truth so i could get some info outta yo ass..hmm..." Joe says w a slight smirk that makes me nervous.

"I dare you , tonight at the bar to kiss some random chicks." He says and i instantly calm down, shi was light work.

"Say less."

"MOVING ON!" Destiny yells.

We play for a little longer before we decide to start listening to music. We let Joseph choose the song and he chose 'Bedroom Boom' by the Ying Yang twins and Avant.

Bedroom Boom, (Thats whats goin down tonight),
Bedroom Boom, (Let me do ya body right),
My bed will be boomin' for you... (boom boom)
Bedroom boom, (All between the sheets baby)
Bedroom boom, (I wanna drive you crazy),
My bed will be boomin for you.
It feels like heaven when were off in this room together.
I Can hear the music playin, then I hear ya voice sayin,
"Ohh daddy now jus give it to me right there." "Ohh baby, Take a handfull of my hair."
Cus you like it rough (rough) cant get enough (nough).
Cus im the type of nigga thats gon fill you up, like a cup.
And make this love thing overflow,
I wont stop until ya body's tellin me so.
Sheets gettin' sticky from the strawberries and whipped cream,
If these walls could talk they would say this is one hell of a scene.
Now you movin ya body jus like a gymnist,
From the bed to the dresser, All type a' crazy shit.
Case is tellin me stories, Body's hot and so horny,
Hittin it from the rear, Wanna wisper somethin in yo ear. "I'm gonna love you all night... I promise."