27

July 20th, 2023 - SUNDAY.
Location: Bianca & Montez House.
Time: 2:00 pm.
POV: Joshua.

Word Count: 958

~~

"Ayeee, how you been uce?" Jon dapped me up as me, Renee and Kimora walk in the door.

"I been Igh." I reply.

"Wassup girl!" Jon now said, putting one of his arms out for a hug to Renee.

"Heyy!" She gave him a one armed hug back.

Renee had Kimora on her hip and Kimora had this beat ass baby doll in her hands, shi looked scary ass hell.

"Noww..Wassup nieceee!" Jon said now tickling Kimora.

Kimora was laughing hard as hell then Jon took her from Renee and walked with her in to the house more, leaving me and Renee alone.

Now she seemed a little off. She been seeming off since the day we both said "I love you" again. The look on her face, her body language. All i needed to know.

I knew this girl way more then she even knows her damn self, i've asked her plenty of times if she good and i just get the same response. "I'm good.", "I'm fine.", "Boy quit asking!"

"You good mama?" I asked softly taking a step closer to her, putting my hands on her hips.

I knew that asking her this she was either gon freak tf out or give me a boring ass answer.

"I'm igh." She replies and I smack my teeth.

"Tell me whats wrong baby..you kno you can talk to me.." I say in her ear as she turns her head away from me.

"Nun." She crosses her arms now, my hands still on her hips.

I sigh and move one of my hands up towards her chin and turn her head to look at me, our eyes meeting each others immediately.

"Now tell me what's wrong, ian playin wit you."

She's quiet for a few moments before speaking
up and saying..

"What are we?"

Damn- That's what ts was about? Mane...

"....What you mean?"

"Fuck you mean what i mean? Shi we said i love you, we be doing every damn thing any normal couple would do...wassup?"

Now i wanna be with this girl, i really do. But having this conversation right here right now don't seem right to me.

"We gon talk later."

I could tell that threw her off even more so i pulled her in for a tight ass hug, it took her a few seconds before she took her arms and wrapped them around my neck. I could tell it at least relieved a little of that stress she had so it made me feel better too.

~~ RENEE'S POV.

Throughout the time at B and Montez house i felt Joshua's eyes on me, but only thing i could think about it that lil talk we finna be having.

Then finally we all had started making our way home after 3 hours of being together.

"Daddy can we go to Mcdonald's?" Kimora asks Joshua since he was the one driving.

"Ask ya momma."

"I-"

"Mommy can we go to Mcdonald's?"

"Ask ya daddy, ion know why he told you to ask me." I say mugging Joshua.

"Daddy?"

He laughs a little. "Yea Mora."

We pull up to Mcdonald's and get Kimora's food, Then after that we finally make our way back home. It was already about 8 pm when we made it there so i let Kimora finish her food and then i put her to bed. I came back downstairs to see Joshua up in the fridge looking for sum i guess.

I come walk into the kitchen and sit down on the counter, he turns around and sees me and instantly smiles. Joshua walks up to me and stands between my legs , he then takes my hands into his and we just look at each other for a few moments.

"Now, you tryna talk about it?" He says softly, looking into my eyes.

"Mhm."

"Soo...we both know how i feel about you."

I tilt my head. "We? Joshua see imma need you to tell me..."

He gives me a lil smile.

"I love you. Ion wanna be in this lil weird situationship with you anymore because i just wanna be with you. And when i say i love you, girl you know i mean ts..I love you more than words can even express. I love everything that you do for me and we spend so much time together, you my bestfriend frl. I love the way you look, your eyes, your face. You're so beautiful mama, you sum id never get sicka looking at."

He stops to chuckle but then proceeds.

"I love it when you laugh or smile at me. I swear it's the best feeling coming off the road and seeing you and Mora waiting for me. You're so comfortable to be around and being with you is like my happy place, rs. I always just love talking with you and hearing how your day went. I can just listen to you talk for hours about anything. You amazing just all together. You an amazing mother, an amazing friend , every damn thing girl! there isn't a single thing i don't love about you, and i never want you to think different."

He ends off bringing one of my hands up and kissing it, whew lord i was blushing.

"You got ya answer now Ms Wilson?"

"Yes Mr Fatu.."

"So wassup..we can make ts official right now."

"I'm down."

He gives me a big smile, his grillz on full display as he pulls me in for a hug.

"I love you Joshua Fatu." I say softly, hugging him tightly.

"I love you too."

~~

3 CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS BITCH🕺🤸‍♀️💃👯‍♀️.