14

March 2nd, 2023. ~ TUESDAY.
Location: Washington DC - Romans Tour Bus.
Time: 12:30 pm.
POV: Jey.

Word Count: 918

~~

~Flashback, 2 years ago.~

"WHAT THE HELL YOU EXPECT ME TO DO MANE?" I yelled as Kimora cried.

This wasn't just one of me and Renee's typical fights..when i say typical that means we basically argue all the damn time, i get no breaks bro. This time the shi actually getting real.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN WHAT YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? I EXPECT YOU TO DO RIGHT BY ME JOSHUA." Renee screamed back.

"SHI AINT THE SAME W YOU RENEE.."

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU OUT HERE FUCKING A NEW BITCH EVERY 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS , YOU WALKING AROUND WITH STD'S N SHI NIGGA."

"RENEE-"

"ION WANNA HEAR SHI FROM YOU JOSHUA, IM SO DONE W THIS SHIT."

"THEN GO BITCH, AINT NOBODY STOPPING YOU , GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE"

"I WILL."

She storms into our bedroom of our shared studio apartment and comes back out with what seemed like two suitcases she been had packed. She had Kimora's diaper bag on her arm and then a backpack full of her things on her back.

It's silent as she walks up and grabs Kimora.

"Woah hold on, you not taking my fuckin daughter Renee.." I say grabbing her wrist.

"Nigga what the fuck- yes the hell i am, you never here anyways..where she gon be when you gone on the road?...oh, exactly."

She snatched her hand away from me before putting her crocs on and walking out the house, i swear this bitch is crazy mane she walked out wearing nun but some black biker shorts and a black crop top on, it's literally 32 degrees outside.

I quickly run my ass outside onto the porch and yell out at her getting into her car.

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOING?" I yell , throwing my hands up. she turns around after putting Kimora in the back in her car seat.

"DONT WORRY BOUT ME NIGGA!" She yells before getting in the car and pulling off.

I watch as she drives off, when she's finally far enough that i can't see her anymore i walk back inside, slamming the sliding door.

"Man what the hell did i jus do.."  I say to myself as i walked into our bedroom, running my fingers through my hair.

"FUCK!" I yell punching a hole in the wall. 🌚

~~

~Present day.~

"JOSH!" Trinity yells, hitting me with a pillow taking me out of my trance.

"MANE WHAT?" I yell back.

"You good? yo ass was jus zoned out for damn near 5 minutes uce." Jon says and i nod in response.

"It's jus too early for this shi mane.." I say and they nod.

"Well..2 weeks left of this damn tour." Joseph said walking in the kitchen area.

"Yup."

As everyone else talks i sit back in my chair , jus thinking about Renee. Why was i thinking bout her 24/7? having dreams bout her? having all these damn flashbacks?

I cant even deny it no more..i miss her.

Man...i gotta shoot my shot.

When? Ion know...

I mean shiiddd she was my first errything..first girlfriend, first kiss, hell we were each others first times.

Honestly the only girl i ever loved..

~~ RENEE'S POV

"SHEEE SAIDD I KNOW YOU BADDD, BUT I WANT YOU BADDD , SHE SAIDDD MAKES ME SO SAD THAT I GOTTA LEAVE YOU ALOOONEEEE." I yelled out, 'Leave You Alone' by Jeezy and Ne-Yo blasting as i do my hair in the bathroom.

"I GOT MY MIND ON MY M- what the hell." I instantly get a attitude when my music stops because of a call.

I reach over for my phone and see Josh facetiming me, must be for Kimora.

I answer the call w my camera facing the ceiling, hell he don't need to see my face at all.

"HEEY- damn a mf can't even see yo face?"

I laugh a little. "Uhm Mora's downstairs watching a movie right now, i'll take the phone down to her real quick."

"Aight."

I grab my phone and quickly go down the stairs to see Kimora sitting on the couch, eating her chips and watching Fat Albert.

"Here mami, daddy on the phone."

She smiles and takes it, as i hear her and her dad talk i take my ass back upstairs to finish doing my hair.

Renee's Hair ^

~~

"Here you go mommy!" Kimora said running into my bathroom as i finished up, handing me my phone.

"And daddy say he wanna talk to you..ok bye!" She runs off and i laugh softly.

"Wassup Josh?" I say setting my phone up before doing my edges.

"Ouu you look beautiful ma." He says and i literally have no reaction.

"Thank you."

"Damn- it's like that?"

"What you mean?"

"I- Nun.."

"Mm..aight.."

We sit in silence for a while, the whole time we're not talking i'm legitimately just looking at myself in the mirror, making sure my lashes looked good, my baby hairs was laiiddt .

"So we jus gon sit here orrr?" i say breaking the silence.

"My fault..uhm i'll see you when i come get Mora then?"

"Yup."

"Aight then, bye."

"Bye."

He hangs up nd i jus shake my head.

"YOU READY FOR ME TO DO YO HAIR BABY?" I yell down to Kimora.

"NO!" she yells back nd i roll my eyes.

I smack my teeth. "TOO BAD HERE I COME."