32

February 2nd, 2026.
Location: Tampa, Florida.
Time: 1:00 pm.
POV: Renee.

WORD COUNT: 749

~~

"JOSHUAAAAAAAAA!" I yell from upstairs, putting baby clothes away.

Today i had hit 8 months of this pregnancy, thank the lord. I am so ready to get these babies up out of me, this pregnancy has been horrible.

Morning sickness, back pain 24/7, hell i been running to the damn bathroom every 5 minutes.

"I know he heard me—" I say to myself. "JOSHUA!"

"WHAT?" I hear him yell from downstairs.

"YOU GON COME HELP ME WITH THIS DAMN HOSPITAL BAG OR WHAT? GOT ME DOING ALL THIS FUCKING SHIT, COME DO SUM NIGGA!"

It's nothing but silence until i heard him coming up the stairs, he walked in the room not saying a word — he knew not to.

Another thing with this pregnancy is i've been having hella mood swings. But as you can probably tell most the time im just getting on my mans ass. I feel bad — I really do..but fuck, he got me doing everything round here while he just been sitting on his ass!

I watch as he does exactly what he was told. I hand him a couple outfits for both of the babies and he put them in there.

"That's it?" He says looking at me now, zipping the bag up.

"Yea." I reply with a little bit of attitude.

He begins to walk back out of the room , just as he reached the door he mumbled something and i of course couldn't hear.

"What you said?"

"Huh?" He steps back into the door now. "Nun."

"Nah nigga what you said?"

"Mane ian say shit."

"Stop fuckin lyin- What you said?" I sit up on the bed now.

"I said you needa chill yo ass out, no need for all this bullshit."

"Well excuse me Joshua. I'm the one sitting here pregnant w yo damn twins while taking care of yo daughter at the same time while you always on the damn road! Even when you here you not doing shit, always onnat damn game!"

"I'm tryna provide for our damn family! Only way for me to do that is be on the road!" He snaps back, raising his voice a little.

Luckily Kimora wasn't with us, she was off with her grandpa Rikishi since he volunteered to take her and his other grandkids to the park today.

"Okay i get that, but when you hear you can at least help out."

"Mane- Ion wanna hear that either! When i'm here im taking care of mines."

"Why you gotta lie? Even with you here im still the one cleaning up, cooking, going every damn where, helping Kimora with her fuckin homework- Joshua just get the fuck out my face for real."

Joshua smacks his teeth and walks out the bedroom, slamming the door. He had already been aggravated prior to the argument so whoops.

Andd, of course here comes another mood swing. Man i just wanted my nigga now.

I got up as quickly as i could and went downstairs to see Joshua snatching up his car keys n putting his slides on, obviously about to leave.

"Joshua." I call out to him.

I could tell he was hesitant on giving me anymore of his attention, but he turned around and looked at me, clearly mad.

"I'm sorry." I say softly.

Joshua takes a deep breath and closes the door, throwing the keys back down on the table near the door and walking up to me.

He then pulls me into a hug and i hug back of course.

"I'm sorry too baby.." He says in my ear as we hug. "Imma do more, igh? I know it's prolly stressful being here all the time by yoself .."

"It is." I answer as we pull away.

"You gotta understand this shi ain't easy for me either. Hell i wanna be here with you and Kimora, Ion never wanna leave. But this my dream right here, i been fighting forever to get to this spot in my career and im finally at the top."

I nod in response and we hug again.

"You still love me?" I ask him and he smacks his teeth.

"Yea."

"But would you love me if i was a horse?"

"Dont start."

~~

Another chapter won't be out for a couple of days for this book or I Got A Thang For You, but while you wait go read Celeste798 & tinyjoongieee new stories 🌝.