28

November 12th, 2025. (big time skip huh?🌚)
Location: Tampa, Florida.
Time: 10:35 pm.
POV: Renee.

Word Count: 1601

~~

It's been 2 years since me and Joshua got back tg, and shiiiddd! We is doing real good, our relationship is healthier and stronger then ever and i love that so much for us.

Not only have me and Joshua been together for 2 years, my baby's 6 now, yhop..she all grown up now.

Started kindergarten and everything, Fuck.

Speaking of Kimora and Joshua, Joshua's on the road right now and Kimora's sleeping right beside me in me and his bed.

Monday Night Raw just ended about 35 minutes ago and by now Joshua should be in his hotel room, he usually facetimes me after shows, wether it's a tour, ppv, or just a home show.

But that's besides the point..I was damn near falling asleep waiting for this man to call. I had put my phone down and everything, just slowly drifting off to sleep, but then i heard my phone ringing and felt it vibrating. I quickly jumped up to see it was .. Destiny?

Usually Destiny was already sleep by now, laid up w her nigga Roman- Oop..did i forget to mention them 2 tg now? 👀

Anywho..I was a bit taken aback by this but of course i answered the facetime to see a confused but concerned looking Des.

"Renee.."

"Huh? Wassup? Why you lookin like that girl- you scarin me-"

"You seen the news?"

"What news?"

"Here, i'll send it to you."

I nod in response and wait, eventually it comes to my phone. An article titled: "Jey Uso caught cheating on his baby mom again with Rhea Ripley???"

"Oop-" I say, acting like my heart didn't just sink to my stomach.

I kept scrolling through the article, trying to get a clear understanding of what was happening right now.

I seen nothing to be suspicious of...until i started reading.

And honestly it was all adding up, Joshua had been real distant lately. And well i might've just got my answer on why.

Me and Destiny was still on facetime but we were silent, only thing to be heard was the background of my TV.

"And i'm not gon push it..but it's wayyyy more of those Renee.."

"Let me gon head and look."

I quickly went and took my ass to Safari and searched up "Jey Uso". And just like Destiny said..it was hella stories on ts.

I was scrolling through all the results just in shock- What the hell.

Ian wanna jump to conclusions though. But like i said everything was adding up, i trusted Joshua though..

Would he do me like this all over again? Well..from the looks of it, i guess he would.

Luckily he was returning home from on the road tomorrow evening, i'll have this talk with him when he gets back and hopefully we get there without an argument breaking out or something.

"Imma talk to you in the morning Des." I mumbled, giving her a weak ass smile.

"Alright."

"Bye."