21

July 12th, 2023. - SUNDAY.
Location: Tampa , Florida. - Renee's House
Time: 6:35 pm
POV: Renee.
(Another big ass time skip...😴)

Word Count: 669

A/N: If y'all see in yall lil notifications thing that i published a new story jus shhhhh....🌚. Dw this story is definitely no where near done , jus preparing .

~~

Whewww...so a lot has happened. Joshua's recovered and back in the ring, while he was away they gave Jon this really amazing singles opportunity, and well he wasn't gonna take it but Josh encouraged him to. This all leads up to them being on two different brands and a rivalry between them...they're still as close as can be in real life but seeing them hate each other on TV is so damn weird.

Me and Josh aren't anything, friends at the most...friends w benefits possibly. Joshua has moved into my house permanently since we figured out it was more convenient for us and our schedules. Of course he has his own room that's now downstairs near the kitchen and bathroom, allat good stuff i guess.

Kimora's birthdays literally in 3 days, my babies gon be 4 and lawd...my baby all grown up now. Not only is she gonna be 4 but next year she's gonna be starting pre-school..then after that's it's kindergarten...1st grade...2nd grade...3rd, 4th, 5th, middle school then high school, Damn.

"MORRAAAA! COME DOWN ND EAT BABY." I yell , putting her plate by her chair with her cup.

Joshua's sitting in the living room on his game playing 2K w Montez, Jon, Joe nd Joseph, and man this nigga loud.

~~ JEYS POV.

We start another game while Kimora nd Renee eat, eventually we all decide to hop off after bout 3 hours. By the time i got off the game Renee and Kimora had already went upstairs , it was 8 something so i knew Kimora was already knocked the hell out in her room.

To be honest ian wanna go right to bed..shi boring. So i decided to go upstairs to Renee room n jus chill w her for a while.

I make my way up the stairs up to her room where i seen her door halfway shut, the light from her TV coming through the door. I walk inside to see her laying there, drifting off to sleep. i still ain wanna go downstairs to my room so i get up in her bed and lay next to her, she obviously knows i got in her bed cause she started moving around. I grabbed her waist and picked her up before pulling her on top of me, she wraps her arms around my neck and rests her head on my shoulder as she lays on me and we just stay like that, it's shi like this that i honestly jus can't get enough of.

We jus lay there together, not saying a damn word. It was jus a peaceful ass moment..Kimora sleep..me and her not going back and forth...jus time alone. Shi brings back memories for real, all i know is i'm getting this girl back.

Ion care how long it takes either. Ion even know why i let her ass get away in the first place , she was all i ever needed. She was my best-friend bro nd i fucked it all up.

"Joshua." Renee says softly snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Wassup ma?"

"Turn the TV off, i'm going to bed I got work in the morning."

"Aight." I say reaching over to her night stand , grabbing her remote and turning the TV off.

Now we jus laying here in the dark, ion mind tho. As i'm jus thinking about shi i realize she fell asleep, before i go to sleep myself i make the decision to do a lil sum sum for her when she get outta work...hopefully she fuck w it.

~~

A/N: Jus a little short chapter for y'all rq cause i'm tired 🙏