3

January 18th, 2023.
Location: Tampa, Florida. - Renee's house.
Time: 5:45 pm.
POV: Renee.

Word Count: 736

~~

It's my bitch Destiny birthday today so you already knowww how we finna do! Kimora's w her daddy for the weekend so i can really get wasted tonight. All i know is that we all going to this club, by we i mean Destiny of course, me, Trin, Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan and Jade Cargill.

"Ughh what should i wear yall?" I groan on facetime
with all of them.

D: "Oouuu sumn slutty!"

J: "Agreed."

Liv laughs softly.

R: "Of course y'all would say that." Rolls eyes.

D: "Girl pleaseeeee? it's my birthday you gotta show out."

R: "Mmm...i'll see what i can put together."

T: "Igh but y'all i need help too, what should i wear?"

D: "Now you know damn well what we gon say..."

T: "Jon will not let that slide." She laughs

R: "Ouu girl i know that's right."

I walk downstairs while they keep talking and see that Kimora left her bag by the front door.

R: "Damn."

L: "Wassup what happened?"

R: "This girl done left her damn bag here, imma have to take it over by Josh's before i come to the club."

J: "Goodluck w that..."

We talk for a few for minutes before we all decide to gon get ready, i get in the shower n shave, exfoliate, allat good stuff n when i get out i start right away on getting my wig together and my makeup started.

Hair + Fit

Hair + Fit. ^^

~~

Once i'm finished getting ready i spray some perfume then put my jewelry on, i grab my purse and make sure i have everything that i need in my purse like lip gloss, hand sanitizer, a charger jus incase , money , my cards etc.

I grab Kimora's backpack and then head out to my car, starting it and before i pull off i gotta play some music. I press on my playlist and "On Chill" By Wale and Jeremih starts playing.

About 15 minutes later i finally got to Joshua's house, i grabbed the backpack and walked up and knocked on his door.

~~ JEYS POV.

Right when i open the door i see Renee, lord knows i would be lying if i said she didn't look fine asf. She was wearing this skirt thats short asf and she keeps tryna pull it down, First thing i thought when i saw her was "Damn..look at that ass."

My eyes go from the backpack, to her legs then to her face. "What the fuck Renee?"

She rolls her eyes. "Joshua don't start, i'm jus here to drop my baby's stuff off. She left it by the front door."

"Whatever, i hope you not wearing that shi around my daughter, You walking around looking like a damn thot. Ion want her tryna dress like you when she older."

She doesn't say anything and jus hands me the backpack.

"You hear me Renee? This ain't no fucking joke i'm not having it."

"Nigga you act like i dress like this 24/7, i'm going out tonight so imma dress however the hell i wanna." She says folding her arms.

"What you doin? Going to a club or sum? still tryna find you a new man huh?"

"Boy stop asking me a million questions."

"Hell nah, where the fuck you going?"

"I'm goin to the club for Destiny's birthday, damn. We not together Joshua the hell."

"Yea igh, try to keep ya legs closed tonight. I can't believe you for real, walking out the house w allat ass showing. Renee you a fuckin mother."

She don't say nothing, she jus walks off and flips me off.

"Bye hoe!" I yell, watching her walk off.

~~ RENEE'S POV.

J: "Girl he said allat?" She asks taking a sip of her drink.

R: "Mhmmm."

D: "Bitch i woulda slapped the taste out that nigga mouth the hell."

I laugh a little.

We all take a shot or two, jus vibing really until 'Donk' By Soulja Boy started playing and i just couldn't help myself. I ran my ass down from our section upstairs all the way downstairs to the dance floor and best believe all my girls followed me, let's jus say i ended up twerking on Destiny, Trin and Jade 🌚 + i got this one fine ass nigga ig— i'm gon have a time w that.