10

┌──────┐

'Birthday'

└──────┘
-
November 1st, the seventeenth birthday of Aria and Blaise Zabini, the dynamic twins of one of the most prestigious pure-blood families.

Aria dreaded her seventeenth birthday for years, knowing the consequences of being a young adult in the pureblood world. She was now a lady, and on the market. Which scared her to death.

Aria was woken up by of course, the screech of her best friend. "Aria Zabini, if you are not up by the time I get out of this bathroom you will not get your birthday gift!" She screamed.

Aria groaned as she looked at the time, it was still fairly early and she wasn't really sure why Pansy would wake her up so early.

"Why are you waking me up so bloody early?! I thought it was my birthday." She muttered into her pillow.

"Oh dear it is your birthday, but you still have to go to classes sadly." She cooed, coming over to Aria as the girl was finally sitting up out of bed.

Airs let out a huff as she got out of bed and got ready for the day, finally letting her dark long coils lay loose as she put a green bow in her hair to match with her robes.

Aria decided to wear her nicest Slytherin robes today, it was her birthday after all. Under her usual uniform she decided to wear some black tights as well, just to add something to the horrid uniform.

The girl examined herself in the long mirror that stood in the corner of her and Pansy's dorm, making sure there were no wrinkles or mistakes.

"I know today is your birthday and all, but we really have to get going Ari." Pansy said from her desk as she turned around to look at her.

Aria groaned as Pansy got up and grabbed the girls arm, dragging her out of the room and down the girls dormitory hallway and into the common room.

The Slytherin common room was adorned with deep green and gold decorations, casting an enchanting glow on the faces of the students gathered there.

Pansy, known for her impeccable taste and cunning wit, had prepared gifts for two of her closest friends, Aria and Blaise.

"Happy birthday my dear brother," Aria smiled with her hands behind her back.

"As to you too my loving sister." He returned the favor, smiling brightly at her as she wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him tightly.

Pansy, sauntered into the room with a proud glint in her eyes. She left the room before coming back with two elegantly wrapped packages, each with a gold bow. And two Slytherin girls trailed behind her, their eyes trained on the unsuspecting Blaise Zabini.

Aria, the ever-graceful and poised young witch, stood beside her brother with an enigmatic smile, giving Pansy a slight glare as the girl turned around to see the girls following.

The two came up to Blaise, who was standing tall and poised next to Aria. The two looked like greek gods next to each other, they were both fairly tall and fit.

As Pansy approached, her voice purred with amuse. "Blaise, these girls had brought you something as well I see." She raised her eyebrows as she tried to hold her laughter in.

Blaise looked down at the girls, holding their presents. His dark eyes darted from one package to the other, a hint of suspicion in his gaze. "How kind."

One girl handed Blaise one of the gifts, and another followed suit. "Happy birthday Blaise!."

The girls giggled, one shooting flirtatious glances at Blaise. "How gross," Aria whispered to him.