1. HOW TO KILL A GUY

And that's how you kill a guy.

The blood sweeping through his body spreads all over the land and reaches my feet. For a moment I rethink every choice I ever made that led to this moment.

But that's it. That's just for a moment.

I continue my work. I bury him right where he belongs with my memories simultaneously burying with him too.

But I'm not an idiot to leave a trace. I burn the body first and bury the ashes so even the best of the researchers can never predict who the body was of.

The clothes, the accessories, the money, the phone everything burns with him. The blood which spilled on the land, on my body is wiped by the rain, which acts as a natural cleanser.

I remove my gloves and burn them in the same fire which still burns even if the flames flicker ever so slightly due to the rain. I hear thundering at a distance. The same thundering I heard when I received that umbrella.

Even that umbrella is burnt and buried beside him.

And with that, I ended him.

The only place where he still stays alive is in my heart.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
A/N
Song : No body, No crime (Taylor Swift)

Personally my second most favourite chapter to write (you'll find the first one soon). When I began it, I didn't even know the character names. I just knew I wanted this to be the beginning.

The few chapters at the beginning are short but soon I'll hit every chapter with approximately 1000 words.

So STAY TUNED !!