2. CHOICES

The hatred did not come in one go. It penetrated deep inside my heart with every little act of insanity he showed. Not him, but HIM.

Being an orphan is never easy. I accepted that fact. People call it misfortune but I call it fate. To wake everyday without someone to nag you, judge every act you do, scold you for your choices or to make you feel unwanted. Atleast there is no one to INSTRUCT you on HOW TO KILL A GUY.

I loved that idea. But the only misfortune in my life was that I never experienced it. I was born in a wealthy family. Everything was all perfect till I don't speak against my mother.

Yeah, my mother. I never called her MOM. She never deserved it. Just because you birthed a child doesn't make you a mom. Mom is a feeling of comfort. But all I get from her is an eye roll.

And that's why I love my father and abide him. Which led me to this mess in the first place.

"What would you like to be called ?" The receptionist at the cafe asks me.

"Adira Caddel." I smile as if I did not just kill someone.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
A/N

So guys, you've officially been introduced to ADIRA CADDEL!!!

Oh I just LOVE her name it sounds so good to the ear and eyes. This was just a little insight of the character. From the next chapter onwards, you get 1000 words !!!

STAY TUNED !