Characters (girls)

Kim Jisoo

-21 oldest -nicknames; soo, sooya, jicuu- power: air/wind (so she can like make tornadoes etc)-most knowledgeable about magic-crown princess of ventus -sweet and caring

-21 oldest
-nicknames; soo, sooya, jicuu
- power: air/wind (so she can like make tornadoes etc)
-most knowledgeable about magic
-crown princess of ventus
-sweet and caring. She is like the mother of the group. And the smartest (smartest is the oldest and "dumbest" is the youngest fyi)

Kim Jennie

-20 2nd oldest -nicknames: Nini, jen, mandu, jendukie-power: light/fire (immune to fire/fire can't hurt her etc)-princess of war-princess of solaria-savage and bitchy

-20 2nd oldest
-nicknames: Nini, jen, mandu, jendukie
-power: light/fire (immune to fire/fire can't hurt her etc)
-princess of war
-princess of solaria
-savage and bitchy. But sweet to friends and family. Don't mess with her if you don't wanna cry. She never EVER cries in-front of people so no one has seen her cry. (Second smartest)
-jins younger sister

Park chaeyoung

-19 2nd youngest -nicknames; rosé, Rosie, rosie posie, Angel-power: nature/earth (she can like make flowers,vines come out of her hand)-guardian of nature (meaning she takes care of the gardens in gardenia)-princess of Linphea-a sweet caring Angel...

-19 2nd youngest
-nicknames; rosé, Rosie, rosie posie, Angel
-power: nature/earth (she can like make flowers,vines come out of her hand)
-guardian of nature (meaning she takes care of the gardens in gardenia)
-princess of Linphea
-a sweet caring Angel, nicest of all the princesses. If someone plays with her feeling or take her to granted she will get her revenge. Don't underestimate her. (Third smartest)
-chanyeols younger sister

Lalisa manoban

-19 (youngest) -nicknames: lily, lisa, Lili-Power: water/ice (can manipulate water/ice and also turn into a mermaid)-takes care of the underwater making sure that there is no dirt etc-crown princess of andros -sassy and cute

-19 (youngest)
-nicknames: lily, lisa, Lili
-Power: water/ice (can manipulate water/ice and also turn into a mermaid)
-takes care of the underwater making sure that there is no dirt etc
-crown princess of andros
-sassy and cute. She has a doll face making everyone fall in love with her. She can hurt you if you hurt her family/friends. She is like a baby in-front of friends. (Dumbest/ not dumb but not as smart as the others)

TOGETHER THEY ARE THE FOUR PRINCESSES OF GARDENIA. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP WHEN HELP IS NEEDED. IN THE PROPHESY THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP EVERYONE WHEN THE DARK TAKES OVER.

A/N: so Gardenia is like their earth and they where hidden from the world until they learn everything about their fate. If you where confused. And no one knows who the princesses are.