7🌷

ROSÉ POV
Two days have flown by, and now the day of our trip has arrived. Determined to make the most of it, I rose at the crack of dawn, pushing myself out of bed at 6 am to ensure I had ample time to pack and prepare. After a refreshing shower and indulging in my skincare routine, the excitement mounts as I contemplate what to wear for our journey. With a five-hour bus ride ahead, comfort is key, but I'm also eager to embrace the adventure that awaits.

Outfit check

Changed and ready, I joined the others for breakfast prepared by Jisoo and Jennie

Changed and ready, I joined the others for breakfast prepared by Jisoo and Jennie. Their cooking prowess ensures a hearty start to our day, setting us up for the long bus ride ahead.

As the clock struck 7 am, I swiftly packed my bags – one filled with snacks, the other with essentials

As the clock struck 7 am, I swiftly packed my bags – one filled with snacks, the other with essentials. Jensoo's cute lunch box in hand, we were set for the 7:50 am departure, ensuring we wouldn't go hungry on the five-hour bus ride ahead.

 Jensoo's cute lunch box in hand, we were set for the 7:50 am departure, ensuring we wouldn't go hungry on the five-hour bus ride ahead

Once we finished packing, we headed out to meet the rest of the class. Boarding the bus, the teachers assigned seating, pairing me with Jimin. I settled into my seat next to him, drowning out the chatter with my favorite tunes like "Set Me Free" and "Tally."

As lunchtime approached, I retrieved my lunch box and began to eat.

"Hey, Foodsé, got any water? I'm thirsty," Jimin asked, using his playful nickname for me.

"Yeah, here, shortie," I teased, handing him the water bottle.

"Shut up, we all know you're shorter than me," he fired back.

"Well, yeah, I am a female, and you're a male," I retorted with a grin.

"Whatever, thanks for the water," he said, ending the banter.

LISA POV

After enduring hours of discomfort on the bus, exhaustion began to weigh heavily on me. The tension with Jungkook still lingered, leaving me lost in contemplation. Suddenly, a jolt from the bus hitting a rock caused me to stumble into Jungkook once again.

"Ow, I'm so sorry," I apologized hastily, not wanting to come across as rude.

"It's okay, chill," he reassured me.

Upon arrival, I dashed out to find my unnies, seeking solace with Jisoo and Rosé. However, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease as I overheard Jennie and Taehyung's laughter, wondering if there was something more between them.

Setting up our tent, I found myself paired with Jungkook, sparking apprehension. Yet, with the tent secured, I sought out Rosé, only to find her engrossed in conversation with her brother Chanyeol. Turning to Nayeon for companionship, I found her wrapping up a flirtatious exchange with her boyfriend Namjoon.

AUTHORS POV

As night fell, we all gathered around the campfire, chatting and singing along to Rosé's guitar. It was cozy and fun, especially when we sang "Campfire" by Seventeen.

Afterward, we went to change and settle in for the night. Some couples cuddled up, while others kept their distance. But there was a bit of a funny moment when Jin accidentally hugged Jisoo, and they both got shocked awake.

Jin pulled away, embarrassed, and Jisoo tried to brush it off, telling herself it was just an accident. She didn't have time for romantic thoughts anyway, focusing on her duty as a princess to protect Gardenia. So, she shook off those feelings and went back to sleep.

A/N I'm so sorry if it wasn't the best chapter. My grammar is in pain at the moment. Please keep in mind English is not my mother language so I am not great at it. Anyways goodbye loves hope you like the chapter❤️