18🌷

JENNIE POV
I wake up with pain in my stomach. I remembered that I got hit there yesterday by those monsters.

I got up and started to get ready for today. It was Saturday so no school.

I took a shower,brushed my teeth and did skincare. Now I have to get dressed.

Outfit:

I went to cook breakfast surprisingly Jisoo was not there

I knocked on her door to see if she was awake

"Come in" jisoo said so I opened the door and went in

"Unnie are u okay? You usually are awake by now" I said.

"Oh Jennie can you help me pick an outift? You usually train and I don't know what to wear!!" Jisoo said and sat down on her bed.

"Okay. Trying to empress my brother i see." I said in a sarcastic tone

"Haha so funny now HELP" she said and I went to her closet. After a few minutes I chose a good outfit.

"Here get changed" I said and she went into the bathroom to change.

Her outfit:

"Thank you! Let's make breakfast now

"Thank you! Let's make breakfast now." She said and walked out of her room.

We quickly made a healthy breakfast for the day.

"Unnie what is this for breakfast? You wanna kill us" rosé said as soon as she saw the food

"Shut up it is healthy food! Good for the training later. So you better eat it you spoiled brat!" Jisoo said

"Sorry jeez!" Rosé said and started eating.

Then we heard a knock on the door so nayeon went to open the door.

"Oh hello welcome in we are eating breakfast do you want some?" Nayeon said

"Nayeon unnie? Who is it" Lisa said

"Oh it's the boys" she said and walked in with the seven boys behind her

"Jennie invited us for breakfast" Jin said and I nodded.

"Sit I'll get more plates for you" I said and the boys sat down and started talking to the others.

"Here! A healthy breakfast for the training later" i said and gave them breakfast.

Once everyone was done eating the rest went to the couch while Jin and jisoo were washing the dishes.

I was talking to tae about fashion and our favorite fashion brands. Turns out we have a lot in common.

After a while they were done washing the dishes so we went outside and I led them to the practice place.

"Okay you can summon what monster you want to but you have to fight in pairs! Otherwise it will be hard to fight them." I said and summoned my monster

I was fighting with Rosé as our powers together combined burning (from genshin if yk yk). Jisoo was with Lisa. Tae with Jin as their powers made overload together. Jimin with Jungkook. And the others were with their soulmates.

We were fighting and continued til we felt like we could defeat every monster.

~after a while~

LISA POV
My whole body was drained after all that training.

"Okay that's all for today. Make sure to massage your mussels so you don't wake up with training cramps tomorrow" RM said and we all nodded and left to the dormitories.

I went into my room and fell asleep after dinner.

...

WAKE UP PLEASE I BEG YOU! DONT LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU JU....

I woke up with sweat all over my body. What was that for dream? What happened??