9🌷

AUTHORS POV
All the students and teacher were sitting and eating breakfast when the head teacher stood up getting everyone's attention.

"So i wanna say that today we are gonna train. But against each-other. Don't kill each-other! At 10:00am don't be late!"

While looking at the time the students quickly realized that it was already 8:30am! They quickly ate and all students were off to change at 9:00am.

JISOO POV
I quickly went and changed clothes so I could move around more while fighting.

When I was done getting ready the time was somehow already 9:55am so I ran towards the meeting place

Trying to find my friends I finally found them and walked towards them.

(Sorry if some are cut of)

"Okay let's start boys first!..."

After the boys fought it was Time for the girls.

"Jisoo vs Daisy!"

I sighed as I realized that Daisy was one of those fake princesses.

We stood in-front of each-other then bowed getting ready to fight.

"START!"

She attacked me first aiming at my feet so I would fall. I jumped over the attack charging towards her. If she tried to come near her I would make her fly away with wind.

She tried running away but the wind was to strong so she was glued to the spot while I attack her with a strong wind. She fell to the ground yelling saying that it was unfair. Pfft I summoned a tornado making it pick her up so she was stuck in it.

"AHH HELP PLEASE STOP IM BEGGING YOU STOP!" Daisy continued to yell while I was trying to not laugh.

"Okay jisoo you won put her down." The teacher said

I snapped my fingers and poof it was gone. She fell on her but and her friends ran towards her.

"Next is Jennie vs Jane!"

JENNIE POV
I was still giggling due to what happened with Daisy.

I went towards Jane and we started fighting. Firstly I let her attack until she became tired. It was easy to dodge her attacks. Even with my foot. I saw her panting so i took the chance to attack her.

I attacked her with a small flame purposely missing. I looked towards the arm and there was a burn mark!

"OW THE HELL!" She ran towards the teacher taking a water bottle so she could make it burn a little less.

And just like that i won!

"Okay Jennie won! Next Rosé vs JooE!"

ROSE POV
Okay calm down rosé calm down. Breathe in breathe out. Okay let's go!

JooE attacked me but I dodged it. I touched the ground and vines came out towards her. I look up and she is trying it fight them away with a sword. I dont know where she got that but okay?

The vines wrapped around her arms waist and legs. Slowly making her be covered by vines.

(Imagine someone is inside)

"STOP I QUIT STOP PLEASE I BEG YOU GIVE ME MERC- OWIE!!!" She kept on screaming so I looked over to the teacher and he gave me thumbs up meaning that I won. So the vines disappear and she screamed in pain.

"ROSÉ WINS"

Yesss! I smiled walking over to my friends I saw Momoland looking at me. Weird Momo told me that they are called Momoland. Weird

"Next is Lisa vs Nancy"

LISA POV
I smirked seeing that Nancy was the girl who screamed at me. Time for revenge I guess. But before we started fighting she whispered in my ear "Jungkook is MINE" she went away smirking weirdo creep.

She quickly turned around and attacked me making me startled. I thought fast and formed a shield made out of water obviously.

I made a shield around me as I put my hand up concentrating on my next move. Slowly a few drops of water raised from the sea

 Slowly a few drops of water raised from the sea

flying towards me. The water circled around me before attacking Nancy making her drown.

(Imagine it as Lisa)

"Lisa won okay now that's it you can rest before lunch!"

Yay!

A/N: so i am not that good at explaining anything with magic so I found some pictures so you can imagine and get an image In your head. Bye loves❤️😘