8🌷

AUTORS POV
It was currently 6am and all the students were sleeping peacefully. Suddenly they all woke up hearing a loud bell.

They went out of the tent to see what it was. It was the teachers trying to wake everyone up.

"ALL THE STUDENTS GET READY FOR BREAKFAST YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES!" By that all the girls ran out to the girls powder room with their clothes. Taking a shower really fast then getting ready.

The boys didn't stress as it usually took them that long to get ready.

(Basically the girls have a shower/changing/bathroom for themselves and the same with boys.)

Once they were all done they went to the breakfast area. Only to find a single toast with milk/coffee as their breakfast.

"Awh is this all we are gonna eat? Do the teachers wanna kill us?" Rosé said sulking

"Yah be happy you even got something spoiled brat!" Jisoo said

"Unnie why are you in a bad mood?" Jennie said confused. Did something happen at night?

"Nothing don't worry" Jisoo gave a weak smile.

As they all ate they got their first mission.

"Today students we are going hiking in pairs. I trust you know who you're with. Everyone will take different paths so no cheating!" The teacher made it clear that they didn't want the students around for long.

TAEHYUNG POV
I went to my tent getting the backpacks ready while waiting for Jennie to come.

When she came I realized that she has a whole different outfit.

Looking at her made me realize that she is my ideal type honestly

"Let's go?" Jennie interrupted my thoughts and I nodded walking out of the tent.

We were walking towards the area the teacher told us to be in. While walking we see some monsters.

"Oh shit" Jennie cursed under her breath as the monster appeared in-front of her.