6🌷

AUTHORS POV

It was around 7:00 am, and Jungkook woke up with a nagging feeling that he had forgotten something important. As he joined the boys for breakfast, their conversation turned to the upcoming trip and what they needed to bring.

"Oh yeah, Jungkook, how was detention with Lisa?" Jin asked curiously, triggering Jungkook's memory of the previous day's events.

"Speaking of that, Hyung, do you know what happens if I get an electric shock while touching someone?" Jungkook turned to Namjoon for answers.

"You got what now? With who? You know that means they are your mate, right?" Namjoon bombarded Jungkook with questions.

"Oh, it was nothing, just a friend's inquiry," Jungkook quickly brushed it off, not wanting to be teased about it. But deep down, he wondered if Lisa could be his soulmate.

After breakfast, the group headed to class, where Jungkook found himself sitting next to Lisa. Their friends couldn't help but notice the awkward tension between them, as Jungkook refrained from his usual teasing and flirting.

Later, outside of school, the group split up to shop for the trip. Jin and Jisoo focused on buying first aid kits, displaying their maternal instincts. Taehyung and Jennie indulged in luxury clothes shopping, while Jimin and Rosé stocked up on food and bags. The other couples, like Nayeon and Suga, Momo and Hoseok, and Namjoon and Jihyo, enjoyed their time together, being affectionate.

After shopping, they all met up at a restaurant, laden with bags from their purchases.

"Umm Jen, I think you forgot the actual reason we are here... Where are all the camping things? You only have one bag?" Lisa questioned, puzzled by Jennie's lack of camping supplies.

"Pfft, who needs many bags when you can make them smaller," Jennie replied nonchalantly. With a snap of her fingers, she summoned 10-15 shopping bags and then snapped again, making them shrink and fit into one small bag.

"Anyways, wow. Let's order some food," Rosé suggested, already eyeing the menu.

"Oo, how about we get the all-in-one for 14 people?" Jin proposed.

"Sounds good, and we'll save a lot of money!" Jisoo happily agreed, and the others nodded in approval.

After enjoying their meal, they headed back to the school dorms, exhausted from the long day of school and shopping, and quickly fell asleep.

A/N that is probably all for today I am tired myself with all the school work I have😭 Bye loves😘