5🌷

LISA POV

My unnies headed back to our dorm while I found myself stuck in detention with Jungkook of all people.

"Hey doll, why don't we sneak out?" he suggested. "First of all, don't call me that. Second of all, how?" I retorted.

He pointed to the open window. "We can jump out."

"Jump out? We're on the second floor," I pointed out skeptically.

"Just trust me. I'll catch you. Come on," he whispered.

With the teacher asleep, we could slip out unnoticed. Jungkook went first, and miraculously, he survived the jump unscathed.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" he urged.

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and leaped. Suddenly, I felt hands around my waist, and when I opened my eyes, I was met with an electric shock.

"OW!" we both exclaimed simultaneously.

Startled, I jumped out of his arms, thanking him before running off.

Once I reached my dorm, I burst into Jisoo's room in a panic.

"JISOO UNNIE, I NEED HELP!" I cried out.

"Calm down, Lalisa. Help with what?" she asked calmly.

"So basically, what happens if I feel an electric shock when I touch someone?" I blurted out.

"YOU FELT THAT? OMG LALISA, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?" she exclaimed excitedly.

"NO, THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING YOU," I replied, exasperated.

"Oh, right. Anyways, it means that person is your soulmate. Now, tell me, was it Jungkook?" she asked knowingly.

I gasped. Could it be? No, it couldn't. "Unnie, it was no one. I was just curious. Anyways, goodbye," I said hastily, rushing out of the room, my mind reeling with the implications.

AUTHOR POV
Jungkook saw Lisa run away, puzzled by her sudden departure. Did he do something wrong? Was it because of the electric shock? He couldn't shake off his confusion and decided to ask Namjoon later for some clarity.

Arriving back at the dorm, he found everyone already fast asleep, even though it was only 7 pm. Frustrated, he resigned himself to wait until tomorrow to seek answers.

A/N sorry for this short chapter just wanted y'all to know what happened in detention. I start school again tomorrow so I won't update everyday❤️