Four

Brad was crouched down in the driver's seat of his Tesla, trying to load the bowl down its stem without spilling any dope. It was dark as fuck but he didn't want to turn the light on and risk someone seeing what he was doing.

He put the tip of his index finger over the hole, tipping the bowl back. The crystals made gentle tink tink sounds as they collided to the thin glass.

Taking a lighter from his pocket, he flicked it, holding it under the bowl and rolling it slow from side to side. The crystals melted down into a puddle and a thin swirl of smoke filled the bowl. Brad blew down the stem, blowing the cut smoke out and let the puddle crystalize.

He peeked over the dash, looking at his house to make sure Brooke wasn't peeking out the window. He'd made up some story about losing his wallet in his car so he needed to go outside and look. The look on her face told him she didn't believe him but she never verbally questioned him.

He hadn't even told he'd gotten suspended from his residency program and that he could return under the condition he successfully complete a ninety-day rehab program. Brad had no intention of going to drug treatment so he supposed that he would have to find a position elsewhere.

It had been over two years since he'd gotten into crystal and up until losing his job, he'd considered himself to be a functional user. Never in a million years did Brad expect himself to wind up using, he barely drank, didn't smoke weed, didn't experiment with drugs.

It was around his 25th birthday he found himself bored of his marriage. Brooke had been the only woman he'd been with sexually and she wasn't exactly what one would call adventurous in bed. She refused to let him go down on her, when he'd tried, she'd covered herself with her hands and clasped her legs together.

She didn't like giving oral to him although she's tried a handful of times, gagging as she bobbed her elegant neck. The one time she'd let him cum in her mouth, she actually had vomited.

He'd tried to spice things up by buying her lingerie and sexy little outfits to wear, tried to get her to watch porn while they were in bed, none of that was on her radar.

She wanted a baby though so they'd gotten to the point they were only fucking if she was in her fertile window. So for a few days a month, Brad would robotically thrust in her, missionary style, and cum as quickly as possible.

Brooke was an attractive woman which made the dull sex-life even more disappointing. She was tall, elegantly built like a ballerina, with thick brunette hair that hung in waves over her shoulders. He hadn't planned on having affairs but she was so blasé about sex that he felt like he had no choice.

He had initially started by hitting up some of the lingerie modeling (aka Jack Shacks) spots down 82nd. Brad had done his fair of research and learned that those were essentially easy spots to get more than just a regular lapdance.

The first place he'd ever gone to was a rundown  pink house called the Kitty Kat. He'd parked his Tesla in the "discreet lot" in back and walked in to the small front room, heart beating a mile a minute.

It looked like any living room but with black lights and various lotions, lubes and items one could purchase to bring in back with their model.

Two women had been working that night, a slender redbone with an athletic build, big ass and long legs. The other was white, slightly overweight with big tits and blond hair. He chose the redbone and anxiously followed her to a back room.

"Go ahead and get comfortable," she told him, voice as sweet as molasses. Brad awkwardly sat down on the leather sofa, hands in his lap. "Your first time?" He nodded nervously. She laughed. "I'm Shar, by the way."