Fourteen

Brad had been surprised by how boring and pussy-whipped his younger brother had become. They were out at a strip club, with free booze, and sexy women. All Krist could think about was Atira. The group had to peer pressure him into taking shots so he'd lighten up. The tables had truly turned on them.

Brad fully intended to make the night as enjoyable as possible. He'd withdrawn two thousand in cash from savings, buying lap dances for the other guys there and tipping the girls generously.

"If you want my recommendation for a private dance, get one from Sage," Jeordie yelled to Brad.

Brad canvassed the club, "Which one is she?"

"She's the thicker girl. Fat ass, big tits." Jeordie told him, nodding in the direction of a woman that Brad would have described as more than thick. She had a cute face but not what he was into. "She gave my ol' lady the time of her life." Jeordie grinned.

"Your wife is into that?" Brad asked, intrigued.

"Oh yeah. She's very sexually free, I got lucky with her."

"Do you two sleep with other people?" Brad wanted to know.

Jeordie nodded, taking a shot. "We are part of a swingers club. We swap partners, sometimes she messes with just the wives, and we men watch. Sometimes I just watch her with a few other men."

"How did you get her to be alright with that?"

"She's the one who brought it up. She told me it was her fantasy so I said 'Why don't we give it a try'. Seeing her enjoying herself and being the center of attention is hot as fuck," Jeordie admitted.

"I wish my wife was into that, fucking her is like fucking a dead fish. She's too uptight to even let me go down on her," Brad grumbled, finding himself becoming angry.

Krist sat quietly between the two as they discussed Brad's disappointing marital sex life. Krist was no prude by any means but he sure the fuck didn't want to listen to lame-ass Brad complaining that his uptight wife never wanted anything other than missionary and was repulsed by foreplay.

"She doesn't even get wet enough for it to feel good," Brad complained.

Krist took a sip of Hefeweizen, "Bro, you can look at her and tell she's uptight like that," he blurted out.

Brad was buzzed off the shots he'd down and to Krist's surprise, laughed over the comment. "That's what I get for marrying the first girl I fucked with," he admitted.

Krist shot Brad a puzzled look, "Wait, she was your first?"

Brad tossed a handful of pretzels in his mouth, his eyes tracking the girl who was on the main stage. "Yeah, stupid right?"

Krist shrugged, "Nothing wrong with it, just didn't know."

"I just thought she'd relax once we got comfortable, she'd loosen up."

Krist rose to his feet, "Imma go smoke," he announced, squeezing past Jeordie.

****

Krist lit a Newport he'd bummed off one of the guys at his bachelor party, taking a long drag and exhaled. The night wasn't going bad, even Brad was being cool. Well, as cool as his lame ass could be.

"Dude, Brad is bitching about his sex life Lmaooooo," Krist texted Atira. She responded with a string of vomit and laugh emojis.