Twenty-Four

****

"Shit, congratulations, big dawg," Fernando told him when they crossed paths in the reception, "Yo, I told Nina you got married today foo, she hella pissed."

Krist groaned to himself, "How did that even come up?"

Fernando laughed, "She seen pictures of my kids and was like, 'Oh, where they headed to all dressed up?' So I told her to your wedding. She said, 'You supposed to my brother, and you're going to his wedding,' and then she blocked me."

"Man, she needs to chill. I know I burnt her back in the day, but Jesus fuckin' Christ, it's been almost ten years, bro. Like, at this point, we need to be civil because I got Rocco, so technically, we are family now," Krist straightened his jacket, "Dude, Rocco fuckin' told me she was talking hella shit about me on Christmas in front of him."

Fernando cackled, his gold teeth on full display, "She fuckin' did, dawg. She wouldn't shut up about you. My mom had to tell her to cut it out because Rocco was there, and she was sick of hearing about you. Fabian kept saying, 'If I see that fool again, Imma stomp him out. ' C'mon, your fat ass ain't doing shit but getting a third plate of food."

Krist laughed, "He didn't say that."

"On my life, dawg, big Fabian gonna stomp you out," Fernando laughed.

****

Rocco played under one of the empty tables at the wedding reception with his half-sister, Lissette, and his cousin, Victor.

"You're a baby. You don't even know no bad words," Victor told Rocco firmly.

"Do too!" Rocco protested, "And don't call me a baby. I'm four."

"Baby," Lissette whispered, causing Victor to cackle.

Rocco swatted at his older sister, "I am not a baby!"

Victor and Lissette exchanged smiles before looking at Rocco. "If you're not a baby, say a bad word." Lissette urged, her almond-shaped eyes sparkling.

"Yeah, say a bad word," Victor laughed.

Rocco looked around anxiously, "What word do I say?"

Victor looked to Lisette, "I told you he's a baby. He don't even know any bad words."

Lisette grinned mischievously. "Say 'shit,'" she laughed, "but yell it so everyone hears."

Rocco frowned, "I don't want to get in trouble with my dad," he pointed out.

"He won't even know who said it. He can't see us under here," Victor informed him, "Yell 'shit' it's gonna be so funny."

Before Rocco could yell the swear word, the lavender tablecloth was flung up, and Marisol was bent down, peering angrily at the three kids. "All of you, come here." She ordered, pointing to the floor next to her.

"Way to go, Victor," the 7-year-old girl muttered as she and the boys crawled out from under the table.

"Lisette, you know you aren't supposed to be using that language," Marisol scolded her adopted daughter.

"I didn't even say it!" She protested, arms folded

"I don't care, you were going to," Marisol turned to the boys, "And you two, you're lucky I don't tell your dads what you were saying."

"My dad lets me say bad words," Victor bragged.

"You know he does not," Marisol argued, "All three of you, go wash your hands and then come eat."

The three kids scurried off, "Marisol is a bitch," Victor whispered to his cousins when they were out of earshot. Lisette and Rocco exchanged open-mouth looks, shocked Victor had said that.

Victor was always causing trouble, and that's why Rocco's dad didn't like him to play with his older cousin often. Rocco thought the bad words were funny, but he didn't like Victor calling their Tia the B-word.

"Where you headed, little dude?" Aunt Kali asked when Rocco ran past her, nearly tripping over her camera bag.

"Got to wash my hands! When can we have cake? I'm hung-ray." Rocco complained.

"As soon as your dad and Atira come back out here, I'm sure you'll get your cake," Kali assured her nephew. "I'll make you a plate in the meantime."

****

Krist helped Atira out of her wedding gown and stripped out of his suit jacket, "I'm sweating balls with this on," he told her, loosening his tie.

Atira nodded, "Same, it's super stuffy."

Krist glanced at the door to the bedroom, noting it was capable of locking, "You wanna get down real quick?" he grinned, raising his eyebrows suggestively as he inched towards the door.

His wife, he still couldn't believe she was his wife, glanced to him, biting her bottom lip, "What if someone walks in?"

"Door locks, nobody gonna be coming in," he grinned, locking the door behind him.

Atira neatly fit her dress in the protective plastic and dropped it over the velour Ottoman at the foot of the bed before crawling onto the mattress.
Krist followed her, bringing his lips to her toned ass, pulling her white panties down.

Atira arched her back, her face pressed into the all-white comforter, reaching back to stroke the top of his head as he worked her clit with his tongue. Krist gripped her hips, pulling her as close to his face as he could.

"I want you in me," she sighed, already on the verge of climax. She felt his rigid cock penetrate her slit and backed up, her ass meeting his hips as he plunged hard into her. Atira arched her back as much as she could, wanting to feel his full length inside of her.

"Oh my god," she moaned, her eyes rolling in the back of her head, and her tunnel began to contract around his member. Krist let out a shaky sigh, pressing all the way inside of her, his cock pulsating and seed spilling into her.

"Fuck, I could never get tired of this," he sighed, leaning forward to kiss the side of her face.

"You better not. You are stuck with me forever," She laughed as he pulled out of her, kissing her ass again.

"I could never get tired of you," he told her with a grin.

She rolled onto her back, pulling him on top of her so she could kiss his handsome face, "I love you, Krist Samson," Atira told him.

"I love you so much," he covered her face with several kisses, "Fuck, I can't believe you're having my baby."

Atira wrapped her arms around his neck, "It happened so fast. I didn't think it would happen until the end of the year."

"You're not regretting it, are you?" Krist asked gently.

"Not at all. I just had seen it took a lot of women several months to conceive once they get their birth control taken out," she replied, caressing his cheek, "I'm super happy for us."

"I am, too, baby. This is legit a dream come true," he murmured, kissing her and slipping his tongue between her parted lips. He found himself hard again and guided it inside Atira.

****

"Where the hell did Krist take off to?" Jeordie asked his wife, "We need to cut the cake still."

Cami scanned the room, "I'm pretty sure they are still in the room, consummating the marriage," she laughed.

Jeordie rolled his eyes, "He needs to hurry it up," he groaned, "I'm about to get into the cake without them."

"Go get yourself something to eat. You're a grown-ass man".