Twenty-Eight

Brad found himself on a bender after learning that his mistress was pregnant. He'd dropped three-hundred cash at the Jack-shack for full service. She may not have been the sexiest woman he'd been with but nothing had been off-limits and he'd been able to finish in her mouth.

He'd smoked a fat bowl of dope in his car before leaving the establishment. Bomb dope. The kind of dope that made his body tingle and his shit as hard as a rock. Brad needed to find a woman who would be down to fuck all night without having to pay by the hour.

He shot Fernando a text asking him if he knew of any broads who'd want to get a room and party.

"As a matter of fact, I do homie". Fernando replied, giving him instruction to meet him down at the Unicorn.

****

Brad pulled into the lot of the shit hole motel about twenty minutes, parking next to Fernando's Monte Carlo.

"So are they, like, working girls or what?" Brad whispered at the two men approached the entrance.

"Naw, homie. Just some bitches I know." Fernando replied, flashing a gold-toothed smile. "They're always down, trust me."

Fernando led Brad upstairs, rapping lightly on the door to room 201. A brunette answered the door, dressed in a black and white striped tube top with blue distressed jeans. She was in her mid-twenties, had a nice body and pretty face.

When she saw Brad, she looked slightly taken aback, her mouth partially open, "Hey, I'm Madison," she told him, moving out of the way so the two men could enter.

On one of beds, sat another woman. His brother's ex, Lainey. "Oh god, you're Krist's brother, right?"

Brad sat down in a wooden chair, "Lainey?" He replied, she grinned in response.

"Wild seeing you here, no offense but Krist always made you out to be some kind of square," Lainey told him, swinging her legs off the bed.

Brad laughed, "You know he has nothin' better to do than talk shit about people, anyway."

"Did he actually get married?" Lainey wanted to know as she stepped off the bed, stretching her back out as she yawned.

Fernando began loading a bowl, "He sure did, barely a week ago."

"To Atira?" She clarified, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Hot lil blond girl?" Fernando asked Brad.

Brad nodded, "Yes, Atira. I'm assuming you heard all about her from him, huh?"

Lainey rolled her eyes, "Boy did I ever," she gave an exasperated sigh as she plopped down on the bed across from him, flashing a cutesy grin.

Though he'd seen Lainey a few times when she was with Krist and had heard his mother's opinions on her, Brad did not know her all that well. He did know she was sexy in a slutty type of way and he absolutely intended on fucking her all night, regardless of the fact she'd been with Krist prior.

"You two sharing a room or you got your own room as well?" Brad asked her as he passed the loaded pipe to her, his eyes glued to her bare legs.

Lainey smiled, "Why? You trying to be alone with me?" She giggled.

"And what if I am?" He smiled, watching her roll the pipe back and forth.

She blew a cloud of smoke into the air, "You're in luck, I do have my own room."

****

Lainey took Brad to the room next door, locking it behind them. "How do you know Fernando?" She asked, sashaying to the queen size bed in the middle of the room.

"I met him at Krist's bachelor party," he replied.

A brief flash of hurt crossed Lainey's pretty face but she recovered quickly, "I can't believe you and I never really met in the time I was with...him."

Brad climbed on to the bed next to her, reclining on his back, propped up by his elbows. "We never really were close though, I'm sure you knew that."

She nodded, "Oh yeah, he talked mad shit about you." Lainey laid down next to him on her flat belly, knees bent and feet swinging in the air.

"Sounds like Krist," he laughed, running his hand over the curve of her butt. She may have been petite but she had a good sized ass on her.

Lainey smiled, "You like that?" She teased, biting her bottom lip.

Brad leaned down, kissing her. His tongue slipped between her parted lips as she rolled on to her back, pulling him on top of her. Brad slid his hand down the front of her leggings, slipping his fingers between her shaved folds and gently massaged her clit.

Lainey began to sigh, her hips lifting with every moan. She pulled her leggings completely off, kicking them off and pushed his head lower so he would do down on her.

Brad kissed down her taut stomach, pausing for a moment when he was greeted with a tattoo on her pubis that read "Krist". It had damn near killed the mood for him.

He kissed her inner thighs before spreading her labia apart and working her with his tongue. Lainey propped herself up, her hand on the top of his head. "Baby, I'm about to cum," she gasped, writhing against his wet mouth.

Brad began to flick his tongue faster, her sex glistening and pulsating as she began to orgasm. He licked her slit slowly, savoring her sweet juices. Her clit continued to visibly throb as her orgasm came to an end. Feverishly, he began to lick her fast, another orgasmic wave hitting her.

He crawled on top of her, kissing her deeply as she helped him out of his clothes. She freed his cock from his boxers, slipping her lips around it as she bobbed her head, slow at first but picking up speed with each bob.

"Do you want to get fucked?" He sighed, his hands in her hair.

Lainey nodded, positioning herself on all fours with her face buried in the blanket, back arched, ass in the air. Brad stepped off the bed, pulling her towards the edge of the bed. He guided his hard member inside of her, placing a foot on the bed to keep his balance as he jackhammered her from behind.

"Where should I cum?" He asked her, pulling her hips towards him as he thrust.

"Anywhere you want," she groaned, bouncing her round ass on him. Brad felt himself bust, closing his eyes and savoring the moment as his semen filled her.

The two didn't bother getting dressed after cleaning themselves. They spent the evening naked, smoking dope and fucking. Brad had made sure he had turned the phone off to ensure Brooke was unable to blow his phone up.

Brad knew it was petty but he got a thrill knowing know Lainey was Krist's ex-girlfriend. He decided it was karma for Krist swooping in on Atira back in high school. Of course, Lainey at that moment was undoubtedly more fun than Atira would have been back then.

Lainey had turned out to be just as freaky Holly. She'd ended up inviting Fernando and Madison into the room where they put on quite the show for the men and then swapped partners, giving Brad a turn with Madison.

When Fernando took off, Brad was left with the two girls to be as hedonistic as he could be. Between them and the Crystal, it felt like heaven on earth.

The only thing that made the experience less enjoyable was Lainey's regular questioning about what Krist was doing, was he happy with his new wife, did Brad think they'd last. He didn't want to talk about Krist, Brad wanted to tweak and fuck.

"He does look a lot like Krist," Madi remarked as the three laid together on the bed.

"Creepy, right?" Lainey laughed, curling up close to Brad.

"Can we talk about anyone other than my brother?" Brad grumbled.

Lainey kissed his neck, "That's probably mega weird for you, huh?"

"Just a little bit," he mumbled.