6. Scary Truth

I wake up feeling numb and tired from the events of last night, I see myself in the mirror, and I don't look too good either. today is the day that I have to tell Price that I was sent on a mission to gather information, I'm hoping I won't receive any punishment considering I haven't exchanged any information with my brother yet about him getting missiles from America. I need Price to know that he can trust me and that I am here to stay.

   I grab some clean clothes and make my way to the showers, I have smeared makeup on my face and look like shit. As I walk in I notice someone is already in the shower booth. fuck. that's the only one that's not out in the open for the world to see. "Who's in there?" I ask. A rough British voice responds. "just me". based on his voice I can tell it's just ghost. "you can shower too y/n I won't come out of the stall until you're done just be quick" he says. I thank Ghost and quickly undress and pour shampoo into my hair to get all the dirt out from last night. I hurry up and put on my clothes after drying off, I yell to ghost that I'm done and make my way past the living room to Price's office.

    as I enter he warmly greets me, "Welcome shadow! To what do I owe the pleasure?" he says. "price, I need to tell you something important. I understand if you'll get mad at me I'm definitely expecting it but I need you to please hear me out." I say trying to hold back tears. price nods while giving me a strange look and gestures with his hand for me to continue.

I tell price everything.

"the fake files, how Hassans my brother, how I was forced into the mission, the years of abuse I've taken from him, the information I was supposed to gather.

   Price looks at me with shock and anger but doesn't say anything. I continue, "Please price you don't understand, if I didn't do this my brother would have beaten me to the brink of death. I haven't given him any information at all since it's only been a little while since I came here but in the time I've been here, I knew I had to drop this fucking bullshit mission because I want to be in task force 141, not with my terrorist brother." as I say as tears start to roll down my face as i plead with him to understand.

   price finally speaks. "I understand shadow, but I can't take this lightly I'm going to need information out of you about Hassan and his location and also talk with Laswell about you staying. I don't see a problem if you haven't given Hassan any info but we can't be too sure you haven't since you just admitted to being a mole." he says. "leave my office for now while I talk with Laswell, thanks... for telling me y/n." I nod and walk out of his office, my cheeks wet with tears and I run into soap.

  I can see Soap is about to say something with a smile but as he sees my face he just pulls me into a hug, I thank god he didn't question what was going on and just went to comfort me.

"'were about to watch a movie lass... would you like to join?" I nod and walk to the living room with soaps arm around me and I take a seat on the couch. "we're deciding on a movie to watch, got any suggestions?" konig asks. "what about the notebook?" I say, they nod and put it on. I've seen the movie a few times and quite like it. about halfway into the movie price orders some food for dinner and as the sun starts to set I'm getting really cold. I cuddle up next to soap for warmth and I see out of the corner of my eye that he is smiling. I never thought I could feel so comfortable with people and not be beaten by them.

   sometime later the food finally arrives and I get up to go eat with the others and pause the movie. After I finish the best food I've had in a long time I walk back into the living room where ghost is already sitting, "come here" he says, I walk over thinking he going to say something but am taken by surprise when he grabs my waist and pulls me down as I sit on the side of his lap on one of his legs, he puts one of his muscular arms around my shoulders and i don't know why but i find myself leaning in and falling asleep.

  after about 20 minutes I woke up to see that the movie was over and both Soap and Konig were crying their eyes out at the ending. It's a sad movie but seeing 2 full-grown military men cry at a romance story was a bit funny to me. "WARUM MUSSTE ES SO ENDED?? WARUM?" Konig says while crying into a pillow. I look over at Gaz and even his eyes are watering up a bit.

   I laugh to myself while getting up and I look over at Ghost, I completely forgot I fell asleep on his lap. My face goes red a bit and I can see him chuckle to himself as he notices.

sometime later after Soap and Konig had finally calmed down price peaks his head out of his office and calls me in. They all give me weird looks as I get up but I ignore it.

price gestures to a chair near his desk for me to sit down.

   "y/n, I spoke with Laswell about you staying and she agrees that it should be ok and we will do our best to keep you away from Hassan during missions but for now we can't discuss any serious information with you just as an extra caution. I'm sure you understand." I nod. "soon we have a mission to where we think one of Hassan's possible safe houses is in Russia since we have gained new info that he has been working with Marakov, I'd like you to come on this mission but if you think it'd be too hard going against your brother I understand." price says. I shake my head. "I will do whatever it takes to bring my brother down sir, I won't skip this mission." I say. "attagirl" he shakes my hand and I leave his office, the mission is in 2 days' time and I need to train a bit before then.

I walk back into the living room to see everyone except Ghost has fallen asleep on the couch, "ghost since we have an upcoming mission could you train with me tomorrow?" I ask. he nods slowly. I sit on the couch and curl up to fall asleep since I'd rather be out here with them instead of in my lonely room.

As I'm drifting off to sleep I feel a hand move my head into their lap, I look up a bit and see ghost. I fall asleep smiling like an idiot, I like both ghost and soap but how can I even decide? 

1224 Words