7. Training

NSFW warning

  I wake up at around 5 in the morning with everyone still snoring peacefully around me. Konig is passed out on the floor, Gaz and Alejandro leaning against each other on the loveseat, my head still on Ghost's lap as he's soundly sleeping. I look around for soap but then notice he's lying on me, his head on my stomach his body covering my legs as the rest of him lying on the couch. he must've got up and moved last night when I and ghost were asleep. I don't mind though. Even though I'm wearing a hoodie and sweatpants it's freezing and soap is like a human furnace radiating heat through my body.

   as I slowly get up so as to not wake anyone I make my way towards the kitchen but then think of something funny, I grab under soaps arms and slightly move him up so he's saying on L.T.'s lap, not going to be very happy when he wakes up, I giggle to myself.

   we hardly had any food in the fridge so I took the liberty of making everyone bacon and eggs for breakfast. you wouldn't believe the sniffers on those men because the second the bacon starts sizzling gaz and soap run into the kitchen looking at the food like they haven't eaten in weeks. I laugh and plate them both up while heading to my room to get changed into a tank top, cargo pants, and combat boots. I head back to the living room to see ghost gone off the couch. I run down the hall to find him for training and without knocking I walk into his room.

   ghost turns his head while wearing nothing but his shorts and mask, his biceps and abs shining in the light making warmth pool in between my legs. I force my eyes up as I notice ghost sees my staring. "u-uh sorry L.T., just wanted to say I'm ready to train. I should've knocked, sorry" I mumble. "It's fine y/n, come in I'm almost done," I nod and walk into his room, the smell of his cologne fills my nose making me want more.

  I look back at Ghost as he pulls his shirt on and tightens the waistband of his shorts. he opens his bedroom door and we walk towards the training room to spar. I can't help myself from looking at his arms every once in a while making in between my legs throb with needs.

  as we turn the corner into the training room I take my place on the mat and he does too on the other side. "mind if I take off my shirt? I get way too hot while sparring" he says. I nod without hesitation as he rips off his shirt letting me see every square inch of his chest. "done staring or can we start" Ghost says. "shit, sorry" I say weakly.

   we get into a fighting stance and he almost immediately comes running at me, before I even have a chance to react Im slammed down onto the mat taking the wind out of me. I groan and slide over tripping Ghost as he falls to the ground. I wrap my body around him and throw him into a chokehold. I thought he was about to tap out but her overpowers me with raw strength throwing me off and onto the mat. he gets on top of me putting one hand on my throat and the other pinning my arm down. I'm about to tap out as there's no way I can get him off of me now.

   But that's when I feel it, his bulge is hard and pressed against me between my legs. my face starts to go red and after a moment he notices it too.

   before I can say anything ghost gets off of me putting back on his shirt and leaving the training room. after a minute, still, out of breath, I ran in the direction of his room hoping to calm him down. As I open the door slightly I hear groaning from ghost. fuck. I think to myself knowing damn well what he's doing in there, as I'm about to close the door and leave I hear it slam open. ghost is standing there and I freeze. "fucking cock tease" he whispers.

   before I can say or do anything ghost grabs my arm pulling me into his room and closes his door. he pins me against his wall and I'm just standing there like an idiot looking up at him. "someone should teach you how to knock, love" he says, I'm about to speak but ghost pushes me more into the wall and our lips connect. relief washes over me and I wrap my arms around him pressing closer. he pulls away from my lips and makes his way down to my neck and collar bone leaving hickeys and love bites. he moves his head to my ear, "you have no idea what you do to me, y/n" he says roughly.

  I feel myself getting more and more turned on thinking about him kissing me and his cock pressing up against me during training. It's all too overwhelming. he grabs my thighs, my lips still pressed against his, and he picks me up while I wrap my legs around his waist, he slowly walks over to his bed lying me down while getting on top of me and aggressively making out.

   I let a whimper slip out and he groans as he grinds against the inner part of my thigh, even through his clothes I can tell he's big. I think. As we continue he works his way down pulling my pants off, I try not to make any noise while he does to not show how excited I am. his finger plays with the waistband of my panties as he looks into my eyes for my permission. I nod slowly.

"don't nod your head, I need words, love," he says in my ear. "p-please... keep going ghost" I whimper. 

   he slips my panties down until there full off, he puts his finger on my clit slowly rubbing it as I moan with pleasure and excitement. "already wet for me, eh?" he says. I gasp and he slowly slips in one of his fingers making me moan louder, wanting more. he pushes his finger in fully letting me get used to the size before adding another, his fingers are huge. he curls his fingers in me hitting my g spot. I moan loudly as the pleasure builds up inside of me. he covers my mouth. "good girl, keep quiet, cant have everyone hearing us" I nod, tears forming at the corners of my eyes.

   "ghost! I'm gonna.." he stops and pulls his fingers out before I can finish. "why'd you stop?" I ask. "your not finishing yet, love," he says harshly, I nod still shaking from the pleasure. I look up for a second to see ghost slowly taking off his shorts and shirt so he's in nothing but his boxers. "put your arms up" he says demanding. i do as he says and he takes my shirt off of me leaving me in just a bra. he cups my boobs and starts squeezing them with one hand and taking off the clasp with the other making me gasp at my now fully exposed body. he starts sucking on my chest while grabbing onto my waist tightly. he stops for a moment and presses his lips on mine.

   i look down at his boxers and see how hard he is. fuck, he's big. he notices me looking and looks back at me with a smirk on his face. "cant wait any longer, hm?" i nod as he takes off his boxers revealing his cock, he's so big, almost 9 inches and its thick. i gasp as i wonder how its going to fit. he sees my nervousness and promises he will go slow. he slowly pushes in inch by inch into my wet cunt while staring me in the eyes. I whimper as he goes deeper, the pain and pleasure mixing making me moan.

   once im used to his size he starts thrusting in and out of me slowly while throwing his head back at the pleasure. I moan as he starts speeding up faster and faster ramming into me hitting my G-spot every time, im a moaning mess and getting closer to finishing, i look at his face and see that his is too. his thrusts start getting sloppier as he's getting closer. i moan and my legs shake violently as i cum all over his dick and i ride it out as he continues, "good girl, in or out?" he says. I gasp. "in". a few more thrusts and he through his head back moaning as i feel warm liquid dripping out of me. "t-that was amazing ghost" i say shaking. "simon, call me simon" i nod, "ok simon."

   he pulls out of me and grabs a towel to clean me up, "can you please stay the night y/n?" i nod and curl up in bed with him still not wearing clothes. we lay down spooning. i start to fall asleep as the tiredness dawns on me after what we just did.

1558 words