Chapter 3

Jisung woke up groggily. He hated being awaken early, and even more when it was to take the plane.

He loved concerts in Japan, but they still exhausted him a lot. Especially the travel.

Getting mobbed at the airport wasn't something he particularly appreciated, and he already dreaded it.

He sighed loudly as he chose his outfit with care, knowing too well his picture is going to be taken, multiple times, so he needed to rock his outfit. He put a slight makeup on, just enough to continue proving to the world that idols never looked bad, and also because it might be part of his contract to usually look good.

"Ugh Finally" Jisung huffed, breathing loudly as they finally escaped the hord of people mobbing them.

"You're okay?" Minho asked softly, laying a delicate hand on his shoulder.

"I'm all good" Jisung winked at him.

"You're being cute today" Minho retorqued, chuckling lightly.

"There's cameras" Jisung playfully responded, poking his arm.

"Of course" Minho playfully rolled his eyes, before nudging him and grabbing his luggage.

The way to the luggage control was long, and Jisung walked beside Minho. A strange Minho. He was frowning so slightly, and seemed to be fiddling with his shirt. Jisung knew that better than everyone : stress.

"Since when are you stressing so much over airport controls ? I'm usually the one getting all anxious" Jisung asked, somehow because he actually wondered, but also because he really wanted to know. His tone was light, making sure Minho wouldn't close himself up over this.

"I never really get why you're so anxious though" Minho chuckled "It's not like you have a bomb in your bag or something" He added, chuckling at his own joke.

"I do not, but I still IMAGINE that someone MIGHT put something in my bag and jeopardized me!! It can happen anhywhere !!" He defended abruptly, not tolerating his mockery.

Soon enough, they sat in the airplane. He had been placed beside Changbin, and he felt happy knowing they will be able to work on the songs they wanted during the flight. There was no reason for them to not work faster.

His eyes wandered a bit, unconsciously falling on Minho as he stared a bit. His mask was lowered down so Jisung had a perfect view over his perfect features. 

He noticed how Minho was shaking his leg during the whole trip. He felt bad for him. Minho had seemed so exhausted lately, and Jisung thought that he might be feeling stressed because of the highs.

His hand was so shaky, and he seemed so deep in thoughts. The sight hurt.

 He wanted to take his hand and tell him that everything will be alright. But he didn't.

Because he wasn't beside him, and also because he didn't know how his heart would react to such an intimate touch.

The arrival was slightly better, japanese's airports weren't as bad as korean's ones.

Japanese fans were a bit more respectful, but they presence still brought a wave of pressure on them. Mosty Jisung, who had it bad in crowds.

This time, it was Minho who looked in a bad state. So Jisung gathered enough courage and walked beside him, the brush of their hands as they walked seemingly enough for Minho to smile over his mask at him, grateful of the gesture.

As soon as they arrived at the hotel, Minho excused himself to the bathroom, not even waiting for his luggage.

That weirded out Jisung even more. The others didn't mind, they only thought that the latter had a sudden explosive diarrhea, and that made him laugh out loud for a few minutes, his mind soothing enough to stop worrying over Minho.

"Okay boys" Eunwoo started, walking to them and putting his elbow on Jisung's shoulder as he read out loud the reservations "Changbin and Jisung, Chan and Minho, Seungmin and Felix, Jeongin and Hyunjin" He said, giving them their keys one by one.

"Minho is so lucky" Seungmin whined

"You want to be paired with me?" Chan teasingly asked

"No, I want to have the room for myself. We already know you're going to fall asleep somewhere else while you were working" He rolled his eyes, and yelled when Chan hit him for the banter.

Jisung chuckled over the playful scene, but got distracted.

He looked over Minho who just came out of the bathroom. He seemed so brightly suddenly, and that warmed his heart. Jisung waddled to him, a wide smile on his face, wanting to annoy him a bit before they needed to join their hotel rooms.

"Are we paired together?" Minho asked, a little grin at the corner of his mouth

"We aren't" Jisung said with a pout, giving him his room key "You're with Channie"

"What a shame" Minho said in a dramatical manner, before turning to Jisung with a ghost of a smirk  "Do you want to come over?" He asked, a very obvious suggestive tone lacing his words.

Jisung's heartbeat picked up.

"If Eunwoo finds out..." Jisung responded, reluctantly shaking his head in disaproval.

"Yeah right..." He rolled his eyes "No sex before concerts" Minho reminded himself, chuckling dryly at the statement.

"We want a Jisung that can be able to fully dance and with enough energy coming from you two" Jisung impersonated, rolling his eyes as well.

"Such a lame ass excuse" Minho said, actually annoyed.

"I know, right"

"You can still come to cuddle a bit, though" Minho offered with a smile.

There goes Jisung's heartbeat.

"Yeah, I'm down" Jisung smiled back "I'll bring Mario Kart and beat your ass at that"

"Perfect"

Cuddles ended up steamy.

"Min..." Jisung whined, feeling goosebumps forming all over his skin as the boy that hovered over him filled his neck of thousands of butterfly kisses.

"Don't whine, damn" Minho groaned, not even raising his head to continue latching the boy's skin in kisses. He loved this too much.

"You're litteraly teasing me" Jisung protested, pushing Minho's head away from his neck.

"I just gave you a few kisses" Minho innocently said, shrugging as he looked at Jisung.

He was painfully hard and it pained him that he would stay like that.

"That's teasing" Jisung nagged, trying to contain his lovesick smile.

"Whatever" Minho sighed, laying back down next to him "You're sure you don't want to stay?" He asked, turning his face to the boy.

"Lee Minho, you know very well I would like you to dick me down right now but I really think Eunwoo is gonna find out one way or another and beat our asses" Jisung bluntly said, and that took a sweet laugh out of Minho.

"I can go slowly and make sure you'll dance tomorrow" Minho playfully offered, wiggling his eyebrows cutely.

"Tempting, but no" Jisung nagged again, and he heard Minho's childish whine.

"Alright, you decide hun"