Chapter 6

"One more time guys" Minho commanded, and seven whines could be heard as Minho's voice resonated in the room.

They have been closed up in that dance room for the whole afternoon, each one of them torturated by Minho as he kept on going, on and on, every times saying it was the last one, but apparently his stamina wasn't ending today.

Jisung narrowed his eyes at him.

He liked Minho very much, maybe too much, but he hated dance leader Minho.

He would look all mighty, monitoring them as they repeated the dance, most of the times not even dancing as he let them do all the work.

He still thought he looked hot though, sweat dripping from his forehead as he squinted his eyes to look out for any mistakes.

What wasn't hot, was his damned screams.

"Jisung! Your arms!" He corrected firmly

"Oh, come on, my arms are okay" Jisung argued, already to worn out to actually cooperate.

"They aren't" Minho insisted, slowly approaching him.

"You're just obsessed about details, man" Jisung huffed

"Yes, that's exactly what we are supposed to do" Minho narrowed his eyes, facing Jisung as he crosses his arms

"Come on Min, we're dead already" Chan responded, also panting from the effort.

"Yeah... We'll do better tomorrow" Hyunjin insisted.

If even the leader and the dancers couldn't take it anymore, then maybe Minho had gone a bit overboard. He sighed, before walking to his phone and disconnect it.

"Where do you think you are you going?" Minho asked firmly, his hands grabbing Jisung by the waist as soon as they ended up alone in the practice room.

"Home" Jisung rolled his eyes

"Home? Really? After responding to me like that?" Minho asked, he seemed angry, but a hint of something else was hiding in his tone.

"Like what?" 

"Like the little brat you are"

"If you weren't a pain in the ass, I wouldn't be bratty" Jisung huffed

"Oh, you really want it, don't you?" He asked, the smirk that started growing on his lips already obvious

"Shut the fuck up" Jisung groaned, pushing his hands off him as he walked to the door "I'll take the other car" He stated, and Minho only smiled back.

"And?" 

"And I'll be at yours soon enough"

"Good"

The moment Jisung arrived in Minho's room, he got pinned to the door as he let out a gasp at the sudden act.

Minho didn't wait before pressing their lips together, his hands already clutching at his hips to maintain him by the door. Jisung kissed back, eagerly so, his hands caressing his hair.

Jisung liked that feeling more than anything else. The his hands brushed against his stomach, before lowering to his hips and his ass, while he distracted his mind with his little perfect lips. He couldn't help the giddy feeling in his heart.

 His heart always beated so fast each times Minho would undress him, he always did it delicately, his hand travelling on his naked skin, a few kisses laying here and there. Sometimes, he almost felt like Minho was worshipping him, and it warmed his heart a bit too much.