Chapter 34

Minho woke up in the couch of Chan's room.

After a few seconds of realization, he jolted up in panic.

He shifted and herraticly searched for his phone, in total apprehension of what the decision with the head of the company had been.

So sighed shakily as he grabbed his phone, finally founding it.

He looked at his phone, thousands of calls and texts from many persons: mostly, Jisung, Chan and Eunwoo.

As his eyes fell on Jisung's contact, he realized how he messed up. He didn't even let him know.

He hit himself on the head, feeling completely stupid that the latter slipped from his mind.

He started by looking at Jisung's texts.

' Man, I'm waiting '

' It's been an hour... Are you okay ? '

' I'll go back to the dorm... Eat something there ig ... '

' Not even a text, nothing. Thanks Minho '

He felt so guilty. Ashamed.

He decided to call him, explain it all. Jisung would understand, right ?

He called, the but latter didn't respond.

Right, it was still a bit early.

So he texted him.

' Hannie I'm so sorry. Something urgent came up, I'll tell you abt it as soon as I'm free from this shit... okay? Please wait up... i'm so sorry '

He didn't know what to say more.

He had already fucked up before, and now that Jisung started slowly opening up to him, he must fuck up again. He gulped, trying to contain his tears, and shook his head.

There was a priority at the moment.

Then, he opened Chan's text, who very briefly told him:

' I let you sleep there because you seemed too cosy to be disturbed. Call Eunwoo as soon as you wake up. Love u bub '

So he smiled, and hurried to call Eunwoo.

He felt his heart beat loudly along with every beep of the call, until he relaxed at the sound of Eunwoo's voice.

"Minho! Yes! Are you still in the company ?" Eunwoo said in a rushed voice.

"Um- Yeah" Minho said, standing up quickly

"Come to the Head's office, let's discuss, okay ?" He said, still pretty rushed

Head office ? Are they going to fire him ?

Anxiety filled his entire being.

"O-Okay" He stuttered

"Don't worry Min, only good things are going to happen" Eunwoo reassured, and it did work slightly.

"Alright, thanks again" Before dropping the call, and running out of the room.

"Hello Minho, please take a sit" The boss said as Minho bowed respectfully.

He looked around, there was a few people of the Head of the company, and he felt a bit too observed. He sat down right beside Eunwoo, who gave him a reassuring smile.

"Can you tell us more about the whole cocaine thing ?" They asked straight forwardly, and Minho shuddered in fear.

"Um... Yes of course.." He said, clearing his throat "I started in a moment of weakness... And hid it from everyone, until they eventually found out and started my weaning" He said, trying to resume it.