Chapter 5

Going back, Jisung hoped so hard the return would go smoothly.

Unfortunately, it didn't.

As soon as they stepped out of the plane, he could see from afar the hundreds of fans and cameras camping at the entrance, ready to bolt as soon as they see a strand of hair of each one of them.

It is exactly what happened, and Jisung gulped harshly.

They walked in the airport, wanting nothing more than to escape and get into the manager's cars, but people came in their way.

They walked in a line, Jisung ended up unfortunately at the front while they didn't had any choice as the intrusive people started piling to approach them. At this exact time, Minho cursed himself as he found himself in between Seungmin and Hyunjin, unable to approach and give Jisung some help.

So Jisung lead the way, having Eunwoo in front of him pushing through the hord to make a way, while the very few security guards tried to push the crazy fans away from touching them.

Jisung felt asphyxiated, he didn't have space to walk forward, to go back, to move to side, nor to simply breath. His head fell down as he didn't want to get blind from the multiple flashes, and he regretted not having his headphones on because of all of the agonizing screams.

Oh how he hated it. He didn't even have a hat to protect himself from the unflattering pictures that might be taken. He groaned in his mask, trying his hardest to get through this.

It was the life he had chosen, right? He had no right to complain, didn't he?

So he walked forward, and at some point, he actually thought he'll get through it. But no.

Somehow, people on his right side started pushing a bit too much. He didn't know why, maybe they were dying to touch him at least once in their life, or maybe they wanted to absolutely breathe the same air as him, but they pushed Jisung to the side.

From the promiscuity, as he stumbled aside, he got pushed as well, and someone sweeped his right foot by accident. He didn't know who, if it was the fans, Hyunjin who was right behind him, or even a manager, but any way, it got him destabilized.

He fell to the floor, harshly, falling arms first to the ground in a thud.

Yells could be heard as the fans got worried, which was ironic because they caused it first things first. Hyunjin and the manager rushed to help him back up, but the only thing Jisung could feel was the harsh pain on the elbow he fell on. He knew the pain would disappear soon, and that it wasn't anything bad, but it still hurt like shit.

And the worst thing, was the very obvious embarassment he felt from falling in front of hundreds of people, and god knows how sensitive Jisung is to that.

He could only feel the multiple hands latching on him to get him back up, as the sounds and his vision got blurry, muffled by his scattered breathing. He rushed away, leaning down to make sure no one could see how bad he was at the moment.

And Minho could only watch, terribly frustrated to not being able to help him and make sure he was alright. That's why as soon as they approached the cars that would lead them to their homes or to the company, Minho grabbed Jisung's wrist firmly, pulling him to his car. He was supposed to get to the company along with his dormmates, but right now it didn't matter. He was going to bring Jisung to his dorm.

"Jisung, breathe" Minho said softly, the two of them secluded in the backseat of the first car.

Jisung had let out a sob as soon as the door closed, feeling his stomach churning right away.