Chapter 40

"Fuck" Minho mumbled, holding tightly Jisung's hips as he pounded him into the bed.

The sight was unbearable for both his heart and his dick. Jisung's naked back curving right in front of him, his ass jiggling with every thrust he pushed in the boy, as well as his hands holding on for life on the covers.

That made him drool.

Just like the sound of  his broken moans, escaping his mouth every two or three thrusts, they just fueled more his hunger.

He had promised Jisung to fuck him to oblivion, and regarding the latter's limp state, he might be succeeding his task.

He tried as much as he could to not look at his dick entering back and forth the latter's ass, just to make sure he could actually resist a little bit more and not come right here and there.

As much as sexy Jisung's back was, he missed his pretty face. So he manhandled him and brought him back on his back, holding his leg high enough to thrust just right in once again. 

With a lovesick smile on his face, he picked up the pace to make Jisung frown and pant, just so he could have a look at the pretty fucked up expression he did everytime he made love to him.

He leant in, only to nibble at his collarbones, before leaning back and watching him a little bit more.

"Fucking hell, this is what I missed so much" Jisung let out in a broken moan.

Minho comically widened his eyes.

"Okay, now I'm super offended" Minho said, completely stopping on his tracks.

"Damn it Minho don't stop" Jisung scolded loudly, whining.

"Yes, sir" He didn't hesitate and gave the boy what he wanted, maybe just a little bit scared.

So he accelerated.

He felt his mind slowly leave his consciousness as time passed, and he could feel his thrusts getting sloppy. Just like a sprint at the end of a marathon, he give his best, and fell on the boy as soon as his high got stolen from him, smiling to himself in victory as he could feel Jisung come as well.

"Now can we talk about what you said ?" Minho asked as he dried Jisung's hair with a towel, still half naked and wet from the shower. Jisung looked at him with a shameful smile

"I wasn't thinking rightly" Jisung chuckled, trying to defend himself

"Mmh" Minho responded, unconvinced "I'm still pretty much offended" He added

"I missed this, but I missed every other thing about you, Min" Jisung insisted, bringing a towel to Minho's wet chest.

"That sounded too honest to not be true" Minho pouted

Jisung giggled, standing up to softly peck his pout.

"You only hear what you want to" Jisung teased, rolling his eyes.

"That's half true"

"Mmh ?"

Jisung, jokingly annoyed, whipped him with the towel. He watched how Minho widened his eyes in shock, before quickly wrapping a towel around his hips.

The younger, who knew pretty well Minho was going to get revenge, started running away from the bathroom to the older's room. He yelled a 'help' halfway, before throwing himsel in his bed to protection.

Minho ran after him, ready to whip his ass.

Jeongin, who just saw two of his members run on the corridors of his house, half naked with towel rolled as weapons, decided to simply blink, before getting back to his room.

The catfight ended, and the two boys were lazily laying on the bed, still pretty much cuddled to each other.

"So... plain ?" Jisung asked, raising an eyebrow

"Did it really offended you ?" Minho asked suddenly concerned as he looked at him with worried eyes "I really love you and I really love making love to you. This was just to say that life without drugs seems complicated but that's pretty much it" He tried to reassure

"I'm not, don't worry" Jisung giggled "I just think it's a funny private joke"

"Sure, huh?"

"Just answer, damn it" Jisung chuckled

"Mmmh" Minho wore a sly smile "I'm not sure, I think we should try again just to be sure" He said, raising and lowering his eyebrows as a joke.

"Oh Really ?" Jisung laughed loudly

"Maybe one or two... or three more times this week and I'll have an answer by the end" Minho said, nodding affirmatively.

"It's Saturday, Min" Jisung deadpanned

"Do you want to know if it's plain or not ?" Minho asked as he frowned, deploring his boy's lack of motivation.

"You're a menace" Jisung shook his head

"I know"

"You know what would help ?" Jisung asked, turning Minho's face to him and caressing his cheek softly.

"What ?" 

"If you took me out" Jisung said confidently

"Right" Minho nodded, before freezing and blinking repeatedly "Wait what ?" He asked, widening his eyes in shock "What did you say ?" He asked

"You heard me" Jisung responded

"So... You want to go out with me ??!" He asked again, smile widening in happiness.

"Yeah..." Jisung said, now turning shy

"For real ?!" He continued asking, scared of this being a dream. 

"Stop asking and organize a date shithead" Jisung nagged, and watched how Minho suddenly stood up, biting his lip to hold back the huge smile growing on his lips.

"Of fucking course" He exclaimed