Chapter 4

"AAAAAAAAAH" Jisung yelled as he ran backstage "IT WAS SO NICE" He exclaimed, a wide smile brightening his face as he jumped in the same place.

Concerts were always overwhelming, but in a good way.

Jisung loved music. It was his main interest in life, his first love and the one that'll accompany him to the grave. He was a passionate artist, so being able to sing for a crowd of people that knew every single world of their lyrics, and hyped them up for the littlest thing, Jisung was in heaven.

Every single time, coming back from concerts was like getting back from a huge orgasm. It took time and calm, but he couldn't think clearly. In this context, he would yell his heart out and run around, hoping to calm the fire burning in his heart.

Usually, Changbin would run after him, only for him to stop scaring the staff. He would grab his arms and block him, until he eventually lose all energy and then the counter effects of the concerts would settle down. His legs would hurt like hell from all the dancing, just like his back and his neck. His voice cracked a bit, from all the singing and the high-pitched show-offs. He would remember how disgusting he was feeling, all sweaty, smelly, his hair sticking to his forehead and his makeup slowly melting from his face.  

He would calm down, or not. Depends.

Today, he still felt like being giddy. He sat beside Minho on couch of the dressing room, leaning to him to take advantage of the little eletric fan in his hands.

"You're too hyper" Minho stated, chuckling dryly.

Jisung looked at him, and he gulped. Even all sweaty and clearly drained from the concert, he was hot as hell.

"Because YOU weren't??? You devoured that stage !" Jisung exclaimed, trying to swipe off the attention from how gorgeous he was.

"Nah" Minho humbly responded, shaking his head.

"YOU DID" Jisung insisted as he poked his chest in an accusing manner "Is it because of that shit you took before getting on stage? Man you spent too much time in the bathroom" Jisung snickered.

"You're so stupid" Minho chuckled, rolling his eyes at the lame ass joke "Always with your nose buried deep in what I'm doing at what moment" He said, side eyeing him with a malicious smile.

"I just check on you" Jisung shrugged, admitting the fact, but clearly ready to deny the reason why.

"Cute" Minho mumbled, his hand suddenly raising and cupping his right cheek, his thumb caressing his skin softly.

Jisung raised his head, eyes falling on Minho's ones.

Time suddenly stopped as they stared into each other's eyes. They stayed like that for a moment, drowning into a whirlwind of emotions none of the two could decypher from the other, but still too comfortable to move and ruin the sweet moment they were having.

They leaned in, so slightly, only wanting to achieve their desires and pressed their lips together.

Eunwoo suddenly bolted inside the dressing room, making the two boys jolt back in pure panic. They breathed out in relief as they realized who it was, and Jisung stood up abruptly.

He was not going to stay on this room when Eunwoo witnessed that and was ready to scold them. He could already hear their manager's voice ringing in his ears, talking about how careful they should actually be, and his eyes burned to be rolled.

He stirred as he tried to act as nothing happened, before turning back to Minho with a sly smile.

"You seem exhausted right now, go get some sleep" Jisung scolded, poiting a finger at a lifeless zombie looking Minho.

"Alright, captain" Minho responded as he cackled, shaking his head as he watched Jisung leave the room.

As he walked away from the dressing room, Jisung saw that Chan was quietly tapping on his laptop, so he waddled to him. If he couldn't annoy Minho more than what he did, he'll try with Chan.

"Channiiiie" Jisung said cutely

"Go back to Minho I'm concentrated" Chan dismissed him, making Jisung frown.

"Come on, show me I'm bored" Jisung insisted.

Chan sighed, before unplugging an ear and giving him his right bud, before turing his laptop slightly to the side and showing Jisung his current work.

Jisung let his mind fall into work mode for a few minutes, listening carefully and bobbing his head to the sound.

"You advanced so quickly" Jisung said in atonishment.

"Yep, but now I'm tired" He said as he stirred, closing his laptop after and getting comfortable on his chair.

"How is it going with Minho, by the way?" Chan asked out of the blue, making Jisung sigh.

"Meh"

"What does that mean?"

"It means Meh"

"I guess you really don't want to talk about it" Chan asked, smiling sadly as he knew Jisung rather well.

"Exactly" Jisung said in a fake enthusiasm, standing up and signing for him to do the same "Let's go back to the hotel and have a nice sleep night" He said, trying his hardest to move on from this conversation.

"Alright" Chan agreed, as he could feel how uneasy Jisung suddenly was.

"Isn't that Minho practicing?" Chan asked, stunned.

"What?! Where?!" Jisung asked in panic.

Chan pointed at the empty room, narrowing his eyes.

"Something's wrong" Chan muttered to himself

"What did you say?" Jisung asked, turning to Chan

"Nothing, go look after him, he has been awake for too long and he doesn't stop draining himself, he's gonna end up worn out at this rate" Chan said lightly

"I'll go!" Jisung said, before running to the room.

Chan chuckled as he heard Jisung yells from the corridors, as well as Minho's complaints.

He sighed loudly as he walked away, his mind full of unanswered questions.

How was Jisung doing? How was he taking care of himself? How hard is his unresponded feelings breaking him? When will he break from all of this?

Why was Minho acting like this? Has he always been that tired and livid? Would he come to him if something really bad was happening? Was he on the verge of breaking?

The weight of his responsabilities fell on his shoulders, and he took a mental note to try harder.