Chapter 31

When Jisung woke up, he felt a strange wave of feelings submerged him.

Just like it happened for some days, he would wake up groggily, and depressed. He would push the covers out of him and notice the ugly scars littering his thigh. He would feel disgust  from the sight, but also a sudden itch to make more of them.

And just like everyday, he would get distracted by a notification from his phone. A text from Minho, who said good morning, and asked for a coffee date with the other members.

So he would put a smile on, and eagerly get ready, strangely excited for his day.

In all honesty, he didn't know what to feel about Minho anymore.

He went from madly in love, to completely heartbroken, then mad, and now.

Now, he was confused. They had gotten closer, almost like before. He thought it'll take time for him to be natural around him again, but no. It went perfectly natural.

They still didn't hang out a lot by themselves, but as soon as they were all together, the two could naturally grow close, just like magnets that can't take to be afar from each other.

They would get clingy to each other, and giggle in between themselves, sometimes even bickering over stupid things, like the old married couple they used to be.

That brought even more questions to Jisung.

Sometimes they would discuss, when Jisung was seemingly down. He would so lightly open up about his bad mood, and Minho would open his arms wide and let the other fall into a thight hug. A comfortable and warm hug that would make Jisung able to forget about everything just for a few minutes, until they end up cuddling on the couch.

Minho would also let Jisung have some breakdowns beside him, times where they would discuss deeply about Jisung's feeling of their argument, and that would warm Jisung's heart when Minho apologized again and again, holding him tightly and caressing his hand softly.

Deep down, he knew he still had some love for him.

In his entire life, no one had brought the kind of emotions Minho did. Never someone had took care of him like Minho did.

The problem, is that no one broke his heart like that either.

So he was confused.

He knew he deserved better than pardon him so quickly.

He wanted to let Minho try harder, and fight for him.

So he did, and Minho fought.

At the end of the day, as usual, Minho was in their dorm. They would snuggle in the couch watching an anime as they talk and laugh over it.

When an intense scene came on, they stopped talking, too concentrated on the scene unfolding. So when the ending came on, they were still silent, so they turned to each other in shock.

"What the fuck did just happen?" Jisung asked

"I for real wasn't expecting that" Minho said with a chuckle

"Me neither" He laughed along.

Minho couldn't tear his eyes off Jisung. He stared at him with the most fond expression, eyes shining as he looked at his face, and a small smile dancing at his lips.

Nothing could bring him more joy than to see him. The man he loved. The man he had missed so much.

So he stared, for long seconds, before realizing that Jisung was staring right back at him.

And it made him feel so happy. 

His eyes got distracted, as he not so discreetly gazed at his lips, before gazing back at his eyes.

And Jisung looked at it, but didn't say anything. He gazed at Minho's lips as well.

Both wanted to kiss each other. Both have been dreaming of tasting the other for the longest time.

So Minho leant in. 

Completely unconsciously, but he did.

And Jisung wanted that. But stopped him.

He delicately put his hand on his chest, stopping him from leaning in more, and Minho jolted.

He realized what he was doing, and his eyes widened in panic.

"Oh my- S- Sorry Hannie, I'm sorry, I didn't think, I'm sorry" He started rambling, scared of overstepping and pushing Jisung away.

"I should have asked, sorry I'll-" He continued, but got cut off as Jisung put his hand on Minho's mouth.

"Shhh" He reassured, smiling widely "Don't be, I was going for it as well" 

Minho only blinked back at him.

"Too soon" Jisung whispered, smiling sadly, taking his hand off his mouth

"I know, I'll wait more then" Minho insisted, smiling softly.

"Thank you" He smiled back.

"I really want to kiss you" Minho blurted out

"That's sweet" Jisung giggled

"Just like your lips" Minho flirted, and Jisung blushed so slightly

"Stooop" He softly pushed him back "You're too tempting"

"I'm trying" Minho admitted, smirking at the boy

Jisung chuckled, staring endearingly at Minho's fond eyes.

So he brought his fingers to his lips, kissing his own tips, before bringing his fingers to Minho's lips, deposing a chaste kiss indirectly.

Minho giggled at that.

"Cute" He mumbled

"Is an indirect kiss enough ?" Jisung teasingly asked

"Not really, but if that's all that I can have for now on, I'll take it" He shrugged, a playful smile on his lips

"Perfect then"