Chapter 20

As soon as Chan got back, they all stood up, impatiently staring at Chan to know more about the situation.

"I found him... in ... I can't" He gluped harshly, as Jeongin helped him to sit down "You don't need any details... He had emptied the rest of coke he had, and regarding the doctor's reaction, it was a lot" Chan babbled, unable to form a coherent sentence

"How is he ??" Hyunjin asked in panic

"The doctor said he'll be okay... That we brought him in time to be safe but ... it'll be a long process..." Chan explained, wiping the tears that had fallen from his eyes

"Fuck" Seungmin cursed

"They also asked for Minho to do a break... He won't be able to sober up with how hectic our lives are..." Chan continued

"Understandable..." Felix mumbled

"What about the doctor ?? And Minho's reputation ??" Changbin asked

"Eunwoo joined me... We paid a private doctor, and we paid more for it to be silenced..." Chan explained "We won't be able to hide it a lot with the company... But I'll do my best to convince them ..."

"Shit" Changbin punched his thigh in frustration

"We'll hospitalize him at the dorm soon enough, so he's privacy will be carefully protected... We just need him to... wake up" Chan continued, and Jeongin softly caressed his back to calm his nerves

"Is there anything we can do ?" Jeongin asked

"We can only wait" Chan stated desperately

Soon enough, most of them went to bed. They decided to all sleep at 3racha's + Hyunjin's dorm for the night, as none of them actually wanted to go back.

"Ji! Wait"  Chan called

"Yeah ?" He said, voice already breaking.

"Let's talk, yeah?" Chan offered

"Okay" Jisung agreed, gulping and sitting next to his friend.

He didn't have to say enough, all this events and Chan's gaze were enough to break him completely, as he fell apart right here and then, crying his heart out.

"I'm scared of loosing him... And that his last words to me were ... those" He stated, his heart fluttering in pain as Chan grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"We won't lose him, bub, I promise"  Chan reassured, pecking his forehead "He's going to need some time and help, but I'm sure he'll heal well"

Hello, this is JYP ...

Stray Kids member Lee Minho is going to take a break in his career due to important health reasons for an unknown time. 

We ask STAYS to be understanding of his situation and privacy.

When the message was published, the members were terrified of the outcome.

But they didn't even have time to actually realize how scared they were, because Minho had woken up.

The weekend passed in the blink of an eye. As soon as they received the phone call, they run everywhere. Some ran to the hospital, so Minho could be taken care of. Others organized his room along with doctors, as to prepare the room for the next weeks he'll stay in.

All of them had thousands of thoughts, thousands of doubts, but were delighted to hear that Minho was alive and awaken, so it was good enough.