Chapter 41

"I'm too lazy to practice" Minho whined, walking to the practice room

"Well, now imagine having your ass busted" Jisung rolled his eyes

"I didn't go that hard" Minho mumbled, blushing slightly

"Well, the first time you did, then the second, and you might have been softer for the two next times" Jisung continued to complain

"I get it ..." Minho chuckled

"Are you not going to apologize ?" Jisung nagged, hitting his arm

"I wouldn't be honest" He shrugged, before yelping when Jisung hit him harder.

He rubbed his arm, before grabbing Jisung's waist and holding him closely.

"Let's eat out after practice, mmh ?" He offered

"So, it's a date ?" Jisung asked, raising an eyebrow

"It is" He confirmed, nodding firmly

"I would kiss you right now" Jisung said, giggling to himself

"I know... My self controle has gotten insane" Minho joked along.

The dance practice went well. At least it went alright for most of the members.

On the other side, Jisung was combusting.

He was sore as hell, and couldn't really vocalize it to their dance teacher. So he had to suffer in silence.

He had to shut up when the teacher nagged him for not putting efforts.

He had to stop himself from wincing every times the dance moves where a bit too harsh.

He had to stop himself from yelling at his teasing members who had caught on the reason behind his lack of effort.

And especially, he had to control himself. From smacking Minho in the face when the older smacked his pained butt, and from running to him to undress the shit out of him when he did all those body rolls.

Being in love with Minho has always been complicated. But now that they're in their honeymoon phase, it has gotten slightly more nerve wracking.

But Minho was a gentleman, and according to what he said, he brought him to a nice restaurant right after.

It was nice enough to not be too luxurious, knowing it would overwhelm his boy, and nice enough to have an important selection of Jisung's favorite food. It was a bit expensive, but the older never backed down from pleasing people around him.

And they had a nice talk over a nice dinner, the two of them simply appreciating their little moment.

Just like they were used to when they were outside, they talked in coded words. You never know who's listening.

"Should we walk around after the dinner ?" Jisung asked

"Whatever you want" He smiled "I'll be glad"

"Then, back to the dorms ?" Jisung asked with a discreet smirk

"You're still eager to play more video games ?" Minho asked with a chuckle

"Yeah, but this time we shouldn't play until morning. Seungmin is going to yell at us again" Jisung chuckled

"I mean, if you didn't yell every time you lose, it wouldn't happen" Minho teased

"I don't yell!" Jisung defended, pouting