Chapter 06

After Soobin came back from school, he had no choice but to wash the strain off his clothes. Though it was really hard to wash them off because the color of his shirt was light and there was some strain left on his white shirt which made them unable to be used. Soobin sighed and kept rubbing soap on them but it was of no use. Maybe it'd be best if he just sent them to the laundry. But he had no physical or mental energy left. He put them on hangers and left them to be dried.

He came back to his tiny room and laid down. His window was open and to say hi to Soobin, the moonlight was entering his room through the window. The white t-shirt on Soobin's body was shining because of the moonlight's reflection. He looked like just a fairy who just descended on the earth. But his face was covered with darkness since the light couldn't reach his face.

Soobin was recalling what happened to him earlier. He thought he was a coward who needed to be protected by his junior. He could've avoided those guys if he didn't come back to the city. But he needed to attend the class since it'll be the final exam time soon. But what's the point of joining the class? What's the point of taking part in the exam? He doesn't need to be a great guy anymore. He doesn't need to earn that much money anymore. All he had was his grandmother and he wanted to give her the best. But in the end, he couldn't. He couldn't save her, treat her. He was a failure. Not every failure can be successful. It's not true in his case.

When he was thinking about these things, his phone started ringing. He took a glimpse and when he saw his former homeroom teacher called him, he was astonished. He was trembling out of fear and disgust. What more does he want from him? Why is everyone hurting him? Why does every one of them want something from him? He took his phone and silenced it so that he won't be bothered by the ringtone anymore.

He remembered when he was a new senior, those school thugs bullied him and it was unbearable for him. So, he went to his homeroom teacher and complained about them secretly. That teacher always adored Soobin very much. So he thought he could rely on his teacher. But who knew that teacher wanted something from him?

[A year ago]

"So, you're telling me those guys did that to you?" Mr. X(the homeroom teacher in Soobin's class) said.

[Note: I'm not gonna use a proper name because this teacher's character's gonna be shitty]

"Yes, teacher! And I'm afraid they would go further if I don't do something about them. Moreover, I think they'll be pampered and harm others too if we keep neglecting them." Soobin said. He was standing in beside the chair on which Mr. X was sitting.

"Hm. You're right. We shouldn't unseen it. Go to your class. I'll see what I should do about them." He assured Soobin that he'll help him.

"Thank you teacher!" Soobin bowed and smiled, being very thankful. Seeing his smile, the teacher blushed and looked another way.

Soobin bowed again before he left the room. He was on his way to the classroom but he couldn't go inside.

"Wait a minute! Did you go to the teacher to complain about us?" A boy came to block Soobin's way when he was trying to enter the classroom.

"Who told you?" Another boy came to them and asked the one who blocked Soobin.

"I saw it with my eyes! He is coming back from the teachers' room!" The boy shouted.

"Uh! No-no! I-I went there because….." Soobin was bad at lying so he couldn't come up with any excuse.

"Huh? Because what?" The boys pulled him inside the room and sandwiched him with the wall.
"You thought we wouldn't know, huh? HOW DARE YOU? WANNA FUCKING DIE?" The boy who was the leader of the gang grabbed Soobin's collar and shouted. More boys from the team came to see what was happening after they saw Soobin.

After they beat up Soobin and relieved their anger, they left him alone. Soobin couldn't stand up on his own properly as his whole body was hurting and his stomach was giving him a hard time out of pain. He was staggering while walking home. When he went home and was taking a shower, he heard his phone ringing. He hurriedly received the phone when he saw it was from Mr. X.

"Soobin! Can you come downstairs?" He said. Soobin grabbed some clothes quickly and rushed outside. He saw his teacher was standing in front of his house holding some medicine and food.

"T-teacher!" Soobin was wearing a short pants and a half shirt which was unbuttoned and his body could be seen fully. He was in a hurry so he couldn't button them up. Moreover, water was dripping from his body. He looked quite seductive but the little boy had no idea. He was rather very touched at that moment that he couldn't notice the lust in the guy's eyes.

It was 7 pm. Though the sun set down long ago, the city lights brighten up all over the road. And the people could see each other clearly with the help of the electric lights.

"I heard they beat you up again. Does it hurt?" He asked Soobin and pointed at his stomach because there was a big bruise on his belly.

"Ah! I'm okay." Soobin replied shyly.

"Let's go upstairs and treat you first." Mr. X said with a big smile.

__________________________

"Sam! Why did you trouble yourself? And who told you those guys bullied me again?" Soobin asked while Mr. X was applying some ointment on his face.

[Note: Sam is the short form of Seonsaengnim which means teacher in Korean.]  

"Shh! Don't talk! It's gonna sting a little." Saying this he applied the ointment with force to stop Soobin.

"Ah!" Soobin groaned as he was in pain.

"I bet you haven't eaten yet, right? I bought some jjajangmyeon. Wanna have some?" He said and pulled off Soobin's shirt to apply meds on his belly.

"O-Oh! Let's go to eat! I-I will take care of the rest!" Soobin grabbed his shirt tightly and covered up his body again as he was too shy and didn't want his body to be seen by others.

"Hahaha! Okay okay! I understand!" Mr. X grinned because he found Soobin very cute.

After he came out from Soobin's house, he had a call to receive. He started walking while talking on the phone.

"Sir! Did you have fun? We made the path for you. So, where's our reward, hm?" A boy's voice came from the other side and made the teacher blush.

"Ey! I didn't! What do you mean by fun? I still have a long way to go! He's too shy, you know? But he is cute! And sexy too. I really wanna hear him moan for me. And that body of his was too tempting! I am already hard, you know! Okay, I'm hanging up! And thanks for whatever you're doing! Keep up so that he had no choice but to give himself to me!" Mr. X smirked while hanging up and looked for a public bathroom to jerk off himself.

At the same time the students who had a conversation with Mr. X just then put the phone aside and looked at each other. They were sitting inside a room together because they were having a slumber party together.

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Poor Soobin! I'm actually feeling bad for him now!" One of them said.

"Huh! Though he is a boy, he's not gonna enjoy it I bet!" Another one said while sighing.

"Just forget it! It's not our business! He'll manage! As long as Mr. X don't complain about us to my father!" the leader of the gang said and leaned his head on the bed.

"Yeah forget it! Who wants a cigar?" A boy took out a pack of cigarettes and asked.
"Give me one!" 
"Me too!"
"Give me one too!" All of them took a cigarette each and started lighting them up.