Chapter 18

"W-what do you n-need? W-where can I find it?" Yeonjun asked with his broken voice. In reply, Soobin couldn't say anything. He kept gasping heavily and his fist was getting looser with time.

"H-Hey! S-Soobin! N-Noona! C-call the d-doc, HURRY!" Yeonjun hugged Soobin as he didn't know what to do and what was happening to Soobin. He was too afraid after seeing the situation Soobin was in. He noticed, Soobin was fully drenched with his sweat and his whole body was trembling very much.

"Wait! Give him this!" Arin was searching something in her bag and in the end, she found the inhaler Soobin forgot at her bakery. She ran to Yeonjun and gave it to him hurriedly. Yeonjun tried to let go of the hug when he noticed Soobin grabbed him too tightly and didn't let him go. Yeonjun took the inhaler with one of his hands and hugged Soobin with another just like a mother while breastfeeding. He put it in Soobin's mouth and pressed the button twice.

Soobin was getting normal after inhaling it, but he had no strength left to move by himself. Yeonjun took a long breath as he was relieved. He couldn't understand at first what was going on, but he got it in the end. He had dyspnea like his grandma. However, he never saw her grandma's asthma being this much severe. He held Soobin's head and put it on his chest to give him a warm hug. He laid his head on Soobin as he was slowly getting rid of his stress level though his face was full of worries.
___________________________

"Did you have that dream again?" Arin asked while peeling an apple. Soobin nodded in reply. He was sitting on the bed silently.

"Seriously! If I ever get to see him, it'd be his last day on earth!" Arin was getting angry and she put force into the poor apple. Yeonjun was standing next to Soobin though he couldn't understand what Arin was saying.

"Noona!" Soobin didn't want Arin to continue because he didn't want Yeonjun to know about his situation.

"What? You want me to stop? Okay! I'll stop! My mouth is sewed now, happy?" Arin smacked the knife on the table and stood up forcefully. Soobin was startled by Arin's action and looked at her with fearful eyes. She was done with the peeling and she was going to cut it into pieces and then give them to Soobin. But her mood was totally fucked up and that's why she shoved the whole apple into Soobin's mouth. Soobin bit the apple at first and then held it with his hand since it was way too big for him to eat at once. Yeonjun was so stunned that he couldn't say anything though he had so many questions in his mind.

"Want one?" Arin glared at Yeonjun and asked. Seeing her bad mood and red eyes, Yeonjun was afraid to say anything.

"N-no! I'm okay." Yeonjun smiled awkwardly.

"How many times did I tell you not to go with those goons! See what they've done to you again? It's a relief that your bones are alright. What if you broke your legs or hands? Who'd gonna take care of you? Do you want to live the rest of your life as a bedridden? Wheelchair I guess? Damn! It's so frustrating! I can't do anything with you anymore! I'm gonna die out of stress if this keeps going! Thank goodness I sent him to you! Or else god knows what would happen to you!" Arin stopped for a breath since she was blurting her words out incessantly and very loudly at the same time.

"You know what? You can never.....AH! Nevermind! Why should I bother? Talking to you and a pillar is the same thing!" Arin sighed. She was going to get out of the room because of her anger. But she came close to Soobin and touched his face gently.

"Does it hurt?" She asked while caressing his cheek with her finger tip.

"Not that much." Soobin faked a smile.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, but you know I care for you and that's why I got mad. And you also know that I can't control my anger so.....but I can't put up with this every fucking time whenever you got yourself in such a situation." Arin nearly weeped while saying.

"Uh-hm!" Yeonjun was watching them from afar. It was a beautiful sight, but he couldn't bear them being lovey dovey anymore. He felt like an abandoned pup because both of them kept ignoring the fact that there was someone else in the room. So, he coughed to seek their attention.

"You're still here? You should leave since I'm here now. I'll take care of him from now on." Arin said because she felt sorry as she was the one who made Yeonjun to come and check on Soobin.

"Ah! It's okay! You should leave! I can stay here. You need to take care of your cafe too. So, it's fine for me." Yeonjun said smilingly. He acted very tender though he wished for Arin's departure.

"Oh, right! Why were you here anyways? And how did you find me there? I'm sure you weren't just taking a stroll, right?" Soobin asked, looking at Yeonjun curiously.

"He asked me..... umm...umm...hmmm..." Arin was trying to expose Yeonjun, but he quickly pressed Arin's mouth to stop her talking even though she insisted on telling everything. But she had to stop after struggling for a while.

"Hahaha! I was trying to promote my farm, nothing else, right?" He looked at Arin and noticed she finally gave up as she was suffocating. Yeonjun let her go and begged her with his eyes not to tell Soobin. Arin grinned because she found it funny.

"What happened to your eyes? Should I poke them to check if they're okay?" Arin smirked and asked Yeonjun as if she couldn't understand Yeonjun's eye language. Yeonjun pouted because he was mad at her, but at the same time, he couldn't say anything to her. He was so done with her. Soobin was watching them and found himself dumb.

Arin was very satisfied with the face Yeonjun was making. She laughed and patted Yeonjun's shoulder.

"But did you make him taste those? If he doesn't like them, there's no way I'd sign a contract with you." Arin asked Yeonjun, being serious.

"Ah, right! I totally forgot!" Yeonjun face-slapped himself because he forgot the thing he needed to do though he didn't find the right time for that.

"Um... where are they?" Yeonjun kept searching in his pockets but couldn't find the blueberries he brought earlier.

"Maybe I dropped them when I was carrying him. Ah! What a bummer!" Yeonjun smiled but he was disappointed in himself.

"You carried him to hospital?" Arin asked surprisingly.

Both of them were surprised because Yeonjun doesn't look like someone who could carry a whole grown up person.

"No! Just a little! Until I found a taxi." Yeonjun felt proud because he liked to show off his skills. Moreover, he thought Soobin would be moved if he knew about it. Soobin felt embarrassed when he got to know that a big guy like him needed to be carried by others and he had no idea about it.

"Seems like it was serious this time!" Soobin thought because it was his first time being unconscious after getting beaten. He was thinking about the time at the alley when everyone was hitting him. Arin noticed Soobin was lost in his thoughts so she tried to divert his mind.

"Hey! I think I brought those berries! Look for them in the bag!" Arin said loudly. Soobin gasped because Arin was too loud and it made his mind come back to the present.