Chapter 17

Yeonjun suddenly came back to his senses and moved away as soon as he could. He realized he was going to be on a bad side if he continued whatever he was doing. He looked at Soobin very carefully. But Soobin was silent. It seemed like he didn't notice that someone nearly kissed him. Yeonjun went closer to him again and found Soobin sleeping.

"Ah! What a relief!" Yeonjun threw his body on the chair and leaned on it. He was relieved that Soobin fell asleep and didn't notice what Yeonjun was up to. He also closed his eyes. He was thinking about himself deeply. Is he really a pervert? Or did he fall for this boy that hard? But he doesn't know anything about him. He doesn't know what he was going through.

On the other hand, it looked like Soobin doesn't want to be close with him. And he was not a person who would fall for anyone. Then why did he think of Soobin earlier when Wooyoung told him to get back together? To be honest, he rejected Wooyoung because he was thinking of Soobin though he wasn't sure that he'd meet him again some day.

Moreover, he really acts like a pervert in front of him. If this keeps going, can he really win his heart? What if he ends up gaining hate from Soobin instead of love? What if Soobin isn't into guys at all? What would he do if Soobin rejects him? And if he can't control his feelings, he'll lose his sanity completely one day.

"Ah! This is crazy!" Yeonjun opened his eyes and put a dry smile on his face. He looked at Soobin who was in his dreamland. He moved his hand from his forehead. He looked really naive but what he said earlier proved that he wasn't a person who could trust anyone easily. Yeonjun sighed and pulled his chair to go closer to Soobin. The bandage was covered with his shiny black hair. There was a bruise mark on his cheek. Yeonjun felt sorry for Soobin and was angry at those guys who made him like this. He extended his hand towards Soobin. Gently touched his cheek and tried to rub off the marks on his face. But he failed. He failed to wipe off the marks because they weren't any marks to be washed off so easily.

"If I say I'm the one who fell for you, would you believe it?" Yeonjun mumbled while caressing Soobin's face with his thumb.

"Umm..." Soobin groaned as if he was in pain and started breathing heavily.

"N-no.....s-stay a-away.....D-Don't c-come to m-me.....D-Don't t-touch m-me..... I don't l-like i-it..." Soobin kept blabbering in his sleep. Yeonjun was astonished because it seemed really scary when Soobin said those things. Is he dreaming? What kind of dream was it that made him groan like this? Yeonjun felt Soobin's face was getting hotter as he kept mumbling.

"Hey! Are you okay? Soobin! Hey! Wake up! What are you saying? Soobin!" Yeonjun held Soobin's shoulder and shook him to wake him up. Soobin suddenly gasped loudly and woke up. His eyes were full of tears and when he opened his eyes, they started to fall from his eyes. He was huffing and couldn't stop the tears falling from his eyes. He sat down quickly and tried to dry his eyes with his hands. Yeonjun moved away as soon as Soobin woke up.

"Do you have nightmares?" Yeonjun asked.

"Oh! Um....yeah!" Soobin gulped. It was indeed a nightmare which he had often. He almost forgot about it, but since the teacher called him, he started having the dream again.

"Ah! What kind of dream did you have? Did you see a big monster? Coming to eat you?" Yeonjun tried to make jokes, but he failed because it was a lame joke.

"Yeah!" Soobin replied shortly. He didn't want to talk with anyone right then. Though he wanted to lean on someone at the same time who'd console him and make him forget about the dream.

"Eh? Really? Did you really see a monster? Come to eat you?" Yeonjun was surprised.

"Um." Soobin nodded and finally he could wipe the waters from his cheeks and eyes. He didn't tell a lie. Who he saw in his dream wasn't less than a monster. And the person really came to eat him alive. Not in the monstrous way but in a beastly way. After he has the dream every time, his memory of that day becomes clear. Soobin was still breathing heavily, but suddenly he felt an urge to throw up and he couldn't hold back. He jumped off the bed, pulling the needle away from his hand and rushed to the washroom. Yeonjun was flabbergasted by the sudden action. He stood in his place for a moment.

*Bleugh* Hearing the sound, Yeonjun ran to check what was going on. When he saw Soobin kneeling down in front of the toilet and throwing up into it, he was astonished once again. He hurriedly came to Soobin and started rubbing his back.

"Are you okay? Should I call the doctor? Nurse?" Yeonjun asked worriedly. He got too anxious as well as wondering why Soobin suddenly started puking.

Soobin raised his head up as he finished throwing up. He had a hard time breathing. He needed his inhaler right then, but it was at his home. And there was no time to go and get it from his home.

"Hey! W-what happened? W-why are y-you....." Yeonjun didn't know if he should go and call the doctor. He couldn't understand anything because if he went away, Soobin would be left all alone and he wasn't in a situation to be alone right then. Yeonjun went to the door and peeked outside to check if there was anyone to help them. But all he could see was a girl with a handbag in the corridor, looking here and there.

"EXCUSE ME!" Yeonjun shouted. His voice reached the girl and she noticed Yeonjun from afar. She ran to Yeonjun as she recognized him. When the girl came near, Yeonjun saw the girl was none other than Arin.

"Hey! Go and call the doctor first! S-Soobin! H-he's acting strange! H-he..." Yeonjun said with a loud voice. His voice was shaking as well since he got too afraid and astounded.

"Move away!" Arin pushed Yeonjun away since she could guess what could happen to Soobin. She went inside but couldn't see Soobin anywhere.

"Where's he?" She asked angrily.

"H-he's t-there.....i-ins..." Yeonjun pointed at the washroom and ran towards it. But he got another level of shock when he saw Soobin once again. Soobin was sitting on the floor and he was nearly out of his breath. As if his oxygen level went down so much that he wasn't able to breathe anymore.

"S-SOOBIN!" Yeonjun shouted again and went to him. He squatted down in front of him and held Soobin's shoulder tightly. He didn't know what he was doing. He was so blunt at that moment that he started trembling and forgot he needed to help Soobin.

"G-give...*hic*.... m-me....*hic*..... t-t-that..." Soobin couldn't say what he needed clearly as he was almost out of his breath. He grabbed Yeonjun's t-shirt tightly and trying to pull him closer. He felt as if he would die at any time if he couldn't get the inhaler.