Chapter 32

"Noona... There is someone I know. It wasn't long since I got to know him. But, he... I mean, we became friends and he treated me very nicely. So, I thought he is a humble and kind person. Recently, we were spending lots of time together and I didn't find him suspicious or untrustworthy. I mean, I know I shouldn't trust someone that easily, but my heart is telling me to trust him." saying this far, Soobin stopped as he couldn't bring himself to say the actual thing which was bothering him.

"So? What's the problem with it?" Arin asked confusedly.

"Uh... the thing is... he...oh..." Soobin was hesitating a lot.

"Ah! TELL ME! The curiosity will make me die!" Arin shouted at first and then calmed down.

"Oh.. yesterday...I ... no, we spent the night together and something happened... and..." Soobin stopped again which made Arin's blood boil. But she was very curious. So, she looked at Soobin while making her eyes very big.

"What? What happened? Who are you talking about? Huh? Tell me! Has he done something to you?" Arin was acting restless and trying to scan Soobin's whole body as if she was looking for marks or bruises on Soobin's body. And if she find a single scratch on him, she'd look for the other person and beat them to death.

"No! He hasn't done anything! It was an accident!" Words slipped out from Soobin's mouth and he pressed his lips as he didn't want to talk about the incident.

"Accident? Hey! What happened? Hm? Tell me! If it's something inappropriate that he had done to you, you should at least tell me! I'll make sure that he'll pay for his wrongdoings!" Arin was a little scared as she guessed it wrong.

"Nevermind! I need to go home!" Soobin stood up as he was too embarrassed when he remembered about the kiss.

"I shouldn't have bugged her. How come I'd talk about it?" Soobin thought and slapped his face several times lightly as he wanted to forget about the kiss.

"HEY! SOOBIN-AH! HEY! COME BACK!" Arin stood up while shouting. She was furious as she was very eager to know what happened to her little brother.

"Who the fuck he was with last night? Aish!" Arin slammed on the table out of anger and then sat back. She sighed and rubbed her forehead with her index as her head was getting hotter out of anger and curiosity.
______________________________

Soobin went back to his house. As he didn't eat anything, he felt very hungry. He went to his fridge to search if there was something to eat. He found there were some leftovers from the other day. He was reminded of Yeonjun who brought all the food for him. He was quite appreciative though he thought it was very shameless of him. He took some food and heated them up. Then, he came to the living room and started eating while he noticed the flowers he kept on the table.

"Ah! They're going to wilt!" Soobin mumbled as he was feeling sorry for the flowers. He remembered how Yeonjun peeked at him while holding those flowers. He was looking quite handsome, but when he smiled, he looked irresistibly cute. Soobin remembered about the kiss again. He took some food in his mouth, but couldn't gulp them when he remembered about it. He touched his lips as he reminded the feelings of that soft touch. A light and sweet smile was visible in the corner of his lips. At that time, his phone started ringing. He gasped and came back into his senses.

"What was it?" Soobin mumbled and took his phone. Surprisingly, the call was from the person he was thinking about. He was hesitating whether he should receive the call or not? What should he talk about? Or, why did Yeonjun call him? Soobin wondered. After fighting with his mind for a while, at last he picked up the call.

"Hi!" Yeonjun said very cheerfully from the other side of the phone.

"H-hello!" Soobin was stuttering all of a sudden. He was feeling guilty for having those thoughts about the person he was talking with.

"Hey! What's up? What are you doing?" Yeonjun asked. Soobin could understand Yeonjun had a beautiful smile on his face. How stunning he'd look, right? Soobin wondered and he wanted to see his pretty smiley face out of the blue.

"I-I... I'm fine! What about you? I'm... having my dinner." Soobin replied. Unnoticingly, Soobin was grinning while talking with Yeonjun.

"You are? I just had my dinner too! Hahaha! What're you eating?" Yeonjun asked.

"There was rice and some curries from last night. And I'm eating them." Soobin replied.

"You're eating leftovers?" Yeonjun was a bit concerned.

"Yeah! They've become more tasty. Wanna taste?" Soobin mocked.

"Should I come?" Yeonjun was trying to flirt, but Soobin took it seriously.

"Hey! No! Why would you?" Soobin was afraid that the crazy person would seriously come at this late night.

"Hahaha! I was joking." Yeonjun laughed.

"I don't trust you! You show up out of the blue all the time!" Soobin became normal as time passed by. He was no longer feeling awkward. Rather he was enjoying the conversation and hoped if he could continue talking all night.

"That's because I miss you. Don't you miss me even a bit?" Yeonjun asked, making his voice very sexy. Soobin gulped as he was tempted by the voice. He noticed, his heart started beating very fast. Although the weather was chilly, he was feeling hot.

"I..." he couldn't say anything as he was a bit nervous too.

"Hahaha! Joking! By the way, did you get the letter? I mean... I left it on the table. Did you see it?" Yeonjun asked. His voice reduced and suddenly it seemed like he was hoping for a positive answer.

"Yes." Soobin replied. He felt embarrassed. So, he couldn't add anything else.

"Did you... r-read it?" Yeonjun asked. This time, he was acting shy. He was lying on his bed. As he needed to work all day long, he was very tired. Still, he couldn't forget the person and wanted to hear his voice. So, he called him and after talking, he felt as if he was on cloud nine. He hugged his bolster tightly and flipped backside. He started swinging his feet in the air.

"W-what d-do you think? D-do you get w-what I m-mean?" Yeonjun was faltering as he was nervous and shy at the same time.

"Uhm." Soobin replied very shortly.

"Would you like to g-gimme a c-chance?" Yeonjun asked again, while giggling.

"No!" Soobin replied strongly.