Chapter 36

"Hyung? Are you drunk?" Beomgyu asked when he couldn't understand what was going on with Yeonjun.

"No! I'm not! I'm serious! Let's meet tomorrow and I'll tell you in detail, okay?" Yeonjun left the boy curious and hung up the call. On the other side, Beomgyu became flabbergasted for a while and then, he started to walk again confusedly. As far as he knew, Yeonjun always treated him as a friend and he also treated Yeonjun as an elder brother. Then why did he propose to him all of a sudden? In the middle of the night?

"Whatever!" Beomgyu made a confused face and started walking again.

_____________________________

[The next day at Beomgyu's bakery]]

"What do you say? It's an amazing plan, right?" Yeonjun asked smilingly. He was sitting on a side of a small table. And Beomgyu was on the other side, listening to Yeonjun carefully. His misunderstandings got clearer after Yeonjun explained everything to him. He started thinking whether it was really a good idea and whether he should give it a try. Seeing Beomgyu silent, Yeonjun asked again,

"It's a win-win situation for both of us, don't you think so?" Yeonjun gladly took a sip from his coffee.

"Okay, let's try it first!" Beomgyu was still thinking about the proposal and in the end, he agreed.

"Assa! My boyfie! I love you!" Yeonjun threw his fist in the air and flew a kiss towards Beomgyu.

"Yikes! Hyung!" Beomgyu made a disgusted face again and shouted at him.

"Hahaha! I'm just too excited." Yeonjun bit his tongue and apologized to Beomgyu.

"Oh, right! Can you come with me for a few days? I mean, I want you to come with me to Seoul." Yeonjun asked with a serious face.

"But... my business! Who'd handle all of these?" Beomgyu replied immediately though he wanted a few days off as well.

"Hey! Come on! You have so many workers here! Besides! Tell your hyung to manage it for some days! Can't he help his brother?" Yeonjun insisted as his all plan would be a failure if Beomgyu didn't go with him.

"Okay, I'll see if I can convince him." Beomgyu sighed. It was clear that he was a bit tense about the matter by looking at his face.

"Great! Baby!" Yeonjun slurped all the cold iced coffee in a go and stood up since he had some tasks to do.

"Okay! See ya! Call me if you can manage." Yeonjun grinned and winked at Beomgyu. When Yeonjun was leaving, he bumped into Taehyun who was coming to the bakery right at that moment.

"Hey! Aren't you that rude boy?" Yeonjun wanted to tease him a little to see his reaction.

"Why're you here?" Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows and asked annoyingly.

"That's rude, man! I just came to meet my boyfriend, hehe!" Yeonjun laughed and pat Taehyun's shoulder.

"Tsk!" After Yeonjun left, Taehyun shook off his shoulder as if Yeonjun dirtied it by touching him.

"Hyung! Wasn't he a farmer?" Taehyun pointed outside though Yeonjun wasn't visible.

"Who? Yeonjun hyung? He's the owner of YJ farm, why?" Beomgyu asked and looked at him.

"Haha! Do you know what he told me? He said he came here to meet his boyfriend! But, I knew he was here for some business with you, ain't I right?" Taehyun smiled and asked.

"He was right though!" Beomgyu stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Huh?" Taehyun stopped as he was surprised.