Chapter 30

The next morning when Soobin woke up, he found he was covered in the blanket which he gave Yeonjun last night. But the more shocking thing for him was, he was on his own bed. He clearly remembered that he went to sleep on the couch. How did he end up sleeping on the bed? Soobin wondered. He was looking for his phone, but it wasn't beside him. He wanted to know about the time and that was the reason he was searching for it. He sat down and moved the blanket away. He was still very sleepy even though he could see it was already morning through the window. He yawned and stretched his arms and then got up from the bed.

He went to the washroom and when he took his toothbrush, he remembered about Yeonjun. Where did he go? Did he wash up? How could he? He didn't have any spare brush and he had no idea Yeonjun was gonna stay there. Soobin came out while brushing his teeth. He went to the living room to look for Yeonjun. But there was nobody else other than Soobin.

"Where is he?" Soobin tried to mumble, but the foam came out of his mouth so he hurriedly went to the bathroom again.
______________________________

Soobin was in his school uniform. He remembered he put his phone on the living room's table. So, he went to grab his phone and noticed there was a paper attached under his phone.

"What is it?" Soobin was curious and took the paper. It was a message left from Yeonjun. Soobin started reading the letter, but as he continued, he was getting flabbergasted.

"Soobin-ah! I am leaving. I have something urgent to do so I can't stay anymore. But I needed to say something to you. Hope you won't mind and hate on me. I'm begging you please don't hate me after reading this. I've fallen for you since I first saw you in my field. I couldn't deny my feelings towards you. You asked me earlier if I want something from you, right? I refused. I refused to ask something from you. But you know what, I'm a very greedy person. I want something from you. No! I want you. I really like you so much that I can't spend a single day without thinking about you. I fought with myself to overcome this feelings. But the more I was fighting, the deeper I was falling for you.

I know you just think of me as a friend and of course you would. I mean, you don't know me well so how would you like me? Moreover, I'm not a person to be liked. But what should I do? I can't resist myself anymore. After yesterday's kiss, I've completely lost my mind. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to kiss those lips of yours again, again and again. I know if I stayed there I'd definitely do something to you and that's the reason I'm gonna sneak away while you are sleeping. Hahaha! But don't worry! I won't be able to go to the city in a month because it's harvest season and I need to stay in the village for the time being. I won't ask you to accept me because I know I don't deserve it. You're asking then why the hell I'm telling you these, right? I want you to know. I don't want to deceive you anymore. I want you to know how I see you, how I feel about you.You should know what kind of person you're dealing with. But I really really really wish you'd put your heart on my hand because if you do that, I'll take care of it for the rest of my life. Can you do it? I'm sorry because I know you're shocked, but I couldn't keep my lips sealed anymore.

I love you. I love you more than I can imagine. I'm not a person to fall for someone that easily. So, I don't know if you cast any spell, haha! Anyways, goodbye! Take care of yourself and please call me if you need me. I'll be at your service anytime even if I'm busy. (Love emoji)"

After Soobin read the letter, he folded the paper and put it back on the table. He sat down on the couch and covered his face with his hands. He couldn't understand anything. Was Yeonjun pranking on him? Were all of these jokes? It must be the case! What if everything written on the paper was true? What should he do? Should he accept him? What if all of it was fake? What would he do then? Should he reject him? Wouldn't doing that hurt Yeonjun? He didn't know what he should do. He leaned on the couch and sighed. Soobin started thinking about the moments he spent with Yeonjun. He was very friendly and kind to him. Was it because he liked him? He remembered how Yeonjun was stuttering in front of him. Was that because he was nervous? Soobin was in a dilemma. He sighed again.

Soobin sat back again and put his hand on his chest. What he felt towards Yeonjun wasn't a feeling someone felt towards their friends. If Soobin denied that he never saw Yeonjun that way, it would be a lie. What results would come if he lied to Yeonjun? To himself? He couldn't disagree with the fact that he also wanted to kiss Yeonjun again. And this was the first time he ever felt this way towards others. Then, he also liked Yeonjun, didn't he? But why? And how? Both of them are males. So there's no way they should get in a relationship. Then why does his chest feel so stuffy when he thinks about rejecting Yeonjun? Soobin sighed again.
_____________________________

When Soobin walked towards the school gate, he was still thinking about Yeonjun. He got hit with a person and gasped.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" Soobin bowed without taking a look at who it was.

"Omo! Look who it is!" The boy who got pushed by Soobin said mockingly.

"Soonja! What are you thinking so deeply?" he asked again and put his arm around Soobin's neck.

"Hey! Why're you holding him like that! You'll get his virus!" The boy's friend shouted from the other side and came to them.

"HAHAHA! You think so? But I can't be a lesbian! HAHAHA!" The boy laughed and looked at Soobin. Soobin couldn't understand what they were saying. These are the boys who usually bully him. Though it was irritable, Soobin couldn't say anything to them. Because he knew they wouldn't let him go if he said or did something.

"Hey! Introduce us to your girlfriend, hm?" The boy who wrapped his arm around Soobin's neck shook him and said as if he was requesting Soobin. But in fact, he was making fun of him.

"What are you saying? I don't have a girlfriend!" Soobin said and continued walking with the other boys around him.

"Oy! I saw you with my own eyes yesterday! You and that cute junior were talking and walking together! Being all lovey dovey!" A boy from Soobin's behind shouted.

"She wasn't my girlfriend!" Soobin replied with a poker face.

"Oh really! Then we should go ask her!" All of the other boys agreed with the idea. But the boy who was grabbing Soobin's neck, pressed on it tightly and whispered in Soobin's ear,

"Don't forget your place. You're a slut and you should remain that way. Don't ruin the girl's reputation." After that, he moved his hand from Soobin and walked away. Other boys also followed him and Soobin was left alone.