Extra

Note: Only true Moas who support TXT with their heart and soul would get the reference of this episode.

[Backstage]

"Please greet your fans." The female interviewer said.

"One! Dream! Anneonghaseyo! TOMORROW X TOGETHER I MIDA!(Hello! This is Tomorrow X Together!)" After Soobin led them, everyone shouted to greet MOAs.

"Everyone is saying you guys nailed the stage today as well. You guys were so cool. Do you want to say something to MOA?" The interviewer asked. Soobin took the mic and started talking in a professional way.

"Oh! About that... we practiced a lot! Because of our moa's, we have a lot of energy and we really like to spend those energy dedicating Moas. So, we practiced a lot before the ceremony. Specially, Yeonjun hyung! You know he was the MC for today as well. Being an MC isn't so easy. He practiced his manners, vocals and vocabulary for day and night since he is a perfectionist. And then, he needed to practice for his special stage. He performed Jungkook hyung's 3D. He had to record the song, and needed to practice choreography again and again. And for our group performance, he guided us because he's the main dancer of our group. So, it wasn't very hard for us because of him. I want to give him all of the credits because he deserves it. He worked really hard. Yes, other members also worked hard too. So, I hope you guys will watch the performances again and give it a lot of support when it is finally uploaded to the SBS official channel. Thank you!" Soobin said and gave the mic to Yeonjun.

"Woah! Big applause for Yeonjun-sshi who worked so hard! Please say something to your fan." The interviewer said after clapping cutely.

"Ah! What Soobin said was true. But I love dancing and working hard. Moa's! Was I cool?" Yeonjun looked at the camera and asked proudly.

"Yes! You were very cool! But Yeonjun-sshi! I have a question for you. Today, When you guys went up to the stage, you were asked to stay on the stage. But, Soobin-shi walked away. That time, why did you cover your face and laugh? Was it because you found him cute? Or was it because you were embarrassed?" the interviewer asked, looking at Yeonjun.

"O... about that... haha! If I'm being honest, I was really embarrassed at that moment. I didn't know what I should do. So, I covered my face with my hands and couldn't help but laugh out of embarrassment." Yeonjun smiled when seeing it.

"Ah! Really? Then what about in the KBS global music festival? You and Beomgyu had a special stage, right?" She asked.

"Yes." Yeonjun replied shortly.

"That time, when Beomgyu kept performing on the stage though your practice was over, why did you laugh while stopping him? You even held his waist as if you were gonna carry him out of the stage in the bridal style. Did you find him adorable? Or did you laugh because you were embarrassed?" she asked again as if it was a very important question.

"It was because I found him adorable. He was really cute at that moment. Hahaha." Yeonjun laughed.

[That night in the dorm]

"Hey, Soobin-ah! Let's have a match today. I promised you I'll play with you after the Gayo Daejon, right?" Yeonjun came to Soobin's room and saw Soobin was on his skin care routine. He was applying some moisturizer on his face and rubbing it well. He kept doing whatever he was doing silently. After some time when Yeonjun noticed Soobin wasn't replying to him, he went to Soobin. He had some gaming consoles in his hand. He gawked at Soobin and yelled,

"HEY! DO YOU WANT TO PLAY OR NOT? WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET? IF YOU'RE KEEPING YOUR MOUTH SHUT, THEN...THEN..." Yeonjun couldn't think what he'd do if Soobin kept ignoring him. After applying the lotions, Soobin walked past Yeonjun and went towards the door.

"Feel free to leave! You shouldn't play with someone you're ashamed of." When Soobin opened his mouth, Yeonjun realized why this big dummy wasn't talking. Actually he was sulking. He looked so cute that Yeonjun wanted to hurried to him and kiss him on the cheeks. He blushed and giggled for a moment.

"Honey! What happened? Why are you being like this?" Yeonjun put the belongings on the bed and went to Soobin. But the angry bunny didn't let him touch and moved himself.

"Didn't you say you're ashamed of me? Then why are you acting like this now?" Soobin was sulking more than before and acted as if he was very angry.

"Jhagi! When did I say so? And how can I be ashamed of you, hm?" Yeonjun softened his voice and made himself seductive.

"Hmph! Didn't you say earlier in the interview? When I walked away from the stage, you guys stayed back without calling me because you guys were too busy to laugh at me." Soobin got very angry as Yeonjun failed to seduce him. He went to hug Soobin again but got rejected.

"I lied! I said I was embarrassed but I laughed because you looked so cute at that moment. I might kiss you right away if it was me who ran after you to call you back on stage instead of Hueningkai." Yeonjun chortled as he tried his best to cover his smile.

"Hmph! Whatever! I didn't settle the score with you for what you did to Beomgyu yet!" Soobin was still sulking though he let Yeonjun hug himself from behind.

"Beomgyu? Are you referring to the practice of *Gotta Go* stage?" Yeonjun smiled because he found Soobin more cute. He left Soobin and came in front of him. He cupped his face and pulled it towards him.

"Didn't you see how he was still dancing? If I didn't hold him like that, I'd end up getting slapped by him. And if you saw me carefully, you'd understand how embarrassing it was. Though he looked cute and because of that Moas are shipping us. I didn't have any intention to hold his waist like that. Got it? Moreover, you know he is the star in everyone's eye. So, if I answered differently, it'd become very controversial." Yeonjun kissed Soobin's cheek in the end and fixed up the misunderstandings between them. Soobin put on a smile and his face beamed with joy at last.

******************************************
At first! Happy! New! Year! Hope you guys are doing well and will have a happy, peaceful and blessing year! Thanks for reading and supporting me until now. I hope you'll love me more and support my work more this year! And yeah, don't misunderstand! This chapter was also created by me. I just imagined what would happen if there was an interview after the SBS Gayo Daejon award show. Hehehe. Don't mind me and enjoy reading ☺️

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! 🥰🥰