Chapter 22

"Uh-hm!" Yeonjun was going to say something but his voice cracked. So, he coughed to clear his throat. Hearing the coughing sound, Soobin snapped back into reality and looked at Yeonjun.

"Um... are you hungry?" Yeonjun asked because he was the one whose stomach was growling out of hunger.

"No, I'm fine. But, if you're hungry you should go and eat something first. I can go by myself." Soobin said because he understood Yeonjun was hungry.

"No-no! It's okay, it's okay! I'm not that hungry!" Yeonjun smiled. Soobin wanted to get rid of Yeonjun because he felt like a baby whose babysitter was Yeonjun. He was gonna say something, but suddenly he didn't feel like talking anymore.

The taxi left them in front of a small alley. Since the road was so narrow that a car couldn't go inside it. Both of them got down from the taxi and Soobin started walking into the alley. Yeonjun silently followed him since he didn't know Soobin's address. When they reached Soobin's home, Yeonjun took a look at the building.

"You... stay Here?" Yeonjun was a bit surprised by seeing the building because it was very old and it seemed like the building was gonna collapse at any time. He thought that as an urban person, Soobin would live in a big building decorated nicely. But his hope shattered by looking at the building.

"Yeah, come in!" Soobin invited Yeonjun inside. Soobin lived on the second floor and he only had a very small apartment including two rooms. There was very little furniture in the house. The ceiling was not high enough either. In a word, for Yeonjun, it wasn't less than a slum house. He felt pity for Soobin. He got emotional and stood outside of the door.

"Please suit yourself!" Soobin was putting off his shoes while saying. He turned on the lights of the living room.

"Please close the door." Soobin said with his warm and soft voice.

"Ah, yes!" Yeonjun said and closed the door after entering.

"I don't have anything to cook. So, would Ramen be okay for you?" Soobin asked while putting off his shirt. He had a white t-shirt inside his shirt.

"You invited me to eat ramen?" Yeonjun acted very shy and giggled as if he was on the top of the earth.

"Hey! What are you even saying? Moreover, I didn't invite you! You can go back if you act like this!" Soobin was all surprised by the shameless act of Yeonjun.

[Note: Inviting someone in to eat Ramen means inviting the person to have s*x in Korean]

"Sorry, I was just kidding!" Yeonjun bit his tongue and said.

"Would you mind if I go shower first?" Soobin asked.

"Oh, I'm fine! You should go and take a shower first." Yeonjun said.

"Sit here and make yourself feel at home." Saying that Soobin went to his room. Yeonjun sat on the couch and looked around. He thought Soobin's condition wasn't well so wouldn't it be best if he didn't just sit around, but give Soobin a hand? He stood up and went to the kitchen. He searched for groceries. But just like Soobin said, there was nothing. He searched in the fridge and he found there nothing either except for some bottles of water.

"How did he survive until now?" Yeonjun wondered. He closed the fridge and went to the closet to look for uncooked noodles. There were some sachets of noodles inside the cabinet. He took the packets out and looked back and forth.

"They're gonna expire soon!" Yeonjun mumbled and took three from them. He put the rest in the cabinet and closed it. He searched for a pan in which he could heat the water. There were two pans so he couldn't understand which one he should use. He thought he better ask Soobin before using them. So, he left the kitchen and went towards Soobin's room. But he couldn't say a word after when he stood by the door and what he saw inside the room.

He saw Soobin's back once again. Once again he saw the charming back which made him go crazy when he saw it for the first time. But this time, it was his bare body.

Actually, Soobin took off his t-shirt just then and was going to take off his pants when Yeonjun went there.

Seeing the bare body, Yeonjun gulped as Soobin looked too charming and it was hard for Yeonjun to restrain himself. He wanted to go and touch the back. He wanted to hug the boy from behind.

Yeonjun couldn't resist himself anymore. He went closer to Soobin slowly. There was a big mark on Soobin's back, but it didn't lessen the prettiness of the body. Yeonjun slowly put his hand on the mark and slowly stroked it.

"Uhm!" Soobin made a weird sound as soon as Yeonjun brushed the tips of his fingers over Soobin's back. Hearing the noise, Yeonjun gulped because he had so many dirty things going inside his head. He subconsciously put both hands on Soobin and slowly he came closer to him. Yeonjun's naughty hands were caressingly going in front of Soobin's body and touching his belly. Soobin's breathing was getting hard when he was touched like that. Yeonjun couldn't help himself, but hugged Soobin from behind. He touched Soobin's neck with his lips and kissed him.

*Ummh* *Hmmh*

Soobin started panting all of a sudden when Yeonjun licked his back and held him tightly. He brushed his hand all over Soobin's body and made Soobin all sensitive. Yeonjun kissed Soobin's neck and kept kissing here and there. His hands were getting naughtier because Soobin grabbed both of his hands while breathing heavily. He leaned on Yeonjun completely as he gave his body to Yeonjun fully. Yeonjun understood what Soobin wanted. He started stroking Soobin from his neck. He continued touching his nipples and playing with them, making Soobin moan harder.

*Ahh!* *Huhh!* *Mmm!* *Hmmm*

Soobin started shaking because he was getting more sensitive and seductive. Yeonjun slowly put his hand inside his pants to check what was going on with the little Soobin inside his pants.

*********************************
Hehe, it was really a short chapter, right? But I know I've blessed you with such spicy contents 🤭 Oh, Right! Tomorrow is the comeback schedule of TXT! I can't wait any longer! 😊 Please look forward to the album Minisode 3: Tomorrow a lot! And give them the support they need! They're working really really hard and it's time we should pay them back! Don't you guys think so? That's why, let's all support them no matter how busy we are with our daily lives! Love you guys! And also pray for me cz I got the seasonal flu and it's really worse this time 😷🤧 Be careful and don't let the flu catch you too!🥺🥺Hope you're all doing well. 🥰😘