Chapter 24

"Huh? You're telling me to keep my distance from him? Do you think I can! If I could I'd definitely avoid him. But you know, I become restless whenever I think about him. I want to leave everything behind and come to meet him. And there's not a single day when I don't think about him. Seriously!" Yeonjun didn't like the idea Wooyoung gave him though he didn't even listen to him fully.

"Listen to me first! What I'm saying is, you should keep your distance for the time being. Just follow him from a safe distance and read into him. What he likes or what he dislikes. Moreover, you have to know who left the trauma on him. And do your best to cure him. Make him lean on you and YOU only. Though I'm not telling you to manipulate him. Just help him. If you truly like him, there's no need to suggest to you what you should do or what you shouldn't. You'll try to do everything for him that you're capable of. But remember, before you take a step further, you have to control yourself.

Maybe you just like him way too much that you have those thoughts towards him. But what about him? I'm sure you're not the one he's head over heels for yet. So, reduce the distance slowly. And... train your lower body. If you need, you can jerk off by yourself thinking about him. But, don't go around and act like a pervert. I won't be there to cover for you! Got it!" Wooyoung raised his voice because he couldn't believe someone like Yeonjun would come to him and seek advice.

"Man! I'm not a love guru so THIS.IS.FRUSTRATING!" He shouted and rubbed his forehead as he got a slight headache.

"Got it, boss." Yeonjun replied with a serious face. Though he couldn't understand everything Wooyoung said, he felt very light after talking with him.

"Let's order something to eat now!" Wooyoung said and pointed at the menu card on the table.

"Sure!" Yeonjun agreed and covered his face with the menu card as he was blushed after hearing what Wooyoung said in the end.

______________________________

After finishing the noodles, Soobin went to the kitchen to wash the bowls. He turned on the water and suddenly felt dizzy. So he quickly washed the dishes and went to his bed. He thought he'd be fine after taking some rest. He closed his eyes, but couldn't fall asleep. Because he kept remembering the beautiful smile.

Was it intentional? What did he want from him? Why did he act like they were old friends? He couldn't be any bad person. So, what was the reason behind all of this? Why did he help him? And wasted a couple of days on him? Soobin couldn't understand. He smiled subconsciously. He felt his heart was beating a little faster when he started thinking about him.

"What was it? Do I have a heart disease?" Soobin wondered.

"Oh, no! There's not much time left! I need to study! Shit! I've wasted enough time!" Soobin sprung up and went to study though he couldn't focus on his lessons. All he was thinking about was the guy who spent his money and time on him. But suddenly he remembered that the most dangerous person also came to him acting this sweetly. What if Yeonjun also had such an intention? Soobin was confused. He wanted to trust the person, but he couldn't. What if he breaks Soobin's trust again and leaves him completely in deep water? He couldn't think anymore. He banged his head with the table and pouted his lips because he was tired of all the thoughts going inside his head.

Soobin felt a little drowsy when his phone started ringing.

"Hello, Eunchae-ah!" Soobin picked up the call and started talking with his junior.

"Hello, Soobin Sunbae! Are you busy right now?" A girl with a cute and sweet voice replied from the other side of the phone.

[Note: We all should know, but still I'm noting down just in case; Sunbae is short or informal form of Sunbaenim which means Senior in Korean]

"No, I'm just doing this and that. Why?" Soobin replied.

"Can I ask for a favor?" [Eunchae]

"Yeah, sure!" [Soobin]

"Can you help me with my math homework?" [Eunchae]

"Ah! That! Um... sure! But how should I help?" Soobin asked.

"I'll mail you the question in a bit. So, can you check them and call me back to inform me how I should solve them?" Eunchae asked in a cute tone. Her cuteness was way too powerful that nobody could resist the girl. That's why, although Soobin needed to focus on his study, he couldn't say no to her. When he got the mail, he saw several questions and he started to solve them, giving his full attention.

After an hour, he completed his tasks and emailed them to Eunchae. He didn't know why, but he started scrolling through his previous email. His account was loaded with various kinds of mails such as advertisements etc. He started deleting the unnecessary emails because it'd be hard to find out the important emails.

When he was scrolling through his mail, he discovered there were some emails in his spam folder. He thought maybe they were also from various companies. But he was astonished when he saw they were from his former homeroom teacher. They had been sent to him several weeks ago. Soobin stopped for a while. He was hesitating whether he should tap on them and see what's inside or not. He knew they won't be anything good. But he was also curious as well as afraid. He sighed and determined that he won't be scared anymore. When he was gonna tap on the mail which was at the top of the list, his phone started ringing again. Soobin was startled because he was too focused on what he was doing. He took a long breath as he was relieved by seeing Yeonjun's name on his screen.

"Hello!" Soobin gently answered the call.

"H-hey!" Yeonjun replied from the other side. Soobin didn't say anything else to reply because he thought Yeonjun had something to say to him but when he noticed Yeonjun wasn't saying anything either, he felt a little awkward.

"Um... do you have anything to say?" Soobin asked to continue their conversation.

"Oh, yeah! I called to ask if you're done showering." Yeonjun actually called Soobin for no reason. He just wanted to hear Soobin's voice as he was missing him. So he called without thinking about anything. Though Wooyoung advised Yeonjun to keep his distance from Soobin, he didn't say to stop talking.

"Hahaha, of course! Do you think I'm still showering?" Soobin found the question funny because it's already been three hours since Yeonjun left.

"Did you finish your work?" Soobin asked because Yeonjun left in a hurry, excusing some important work.

"Which work?" Yeonjun forgot because he was busy chatting with Wooyoung.

"Huh? You said you had something to do earlier." Soobin asked confusedly.

"Ah! Yeah! Yeah! I... have done it! By the way, did you eat? The doctor told me to apply the medicine on your back. Did you apply it?" Yeonjun asked worriedly.

"Yeah! I've done everything! I've eaten. I've applied the ointment. I've done everything. So don't worry." Soobin assured Yeonjun.

"Oh, right! The doctor said your wound can't get in touch with water. Did you shower carefully? It didn't touch water, right?" Yeonjun asked.

"No! I'm aware of that! And I'm not a baby!" Soobin replied and smiled because he felt Yeonjun was his mom who was nagging him over the phone.

"I was just worrieeeeed!" Yeonjun raised his voice a little.

"Are you laying on your bed?" Yeonjun asked when he threw his own body on his bed. He took the pillow and hugged it with his one hand. He laid down on the bed upside down. His pillow was under his chest and he put his head up in the air, weighting his upper body on both of his arms. He had a huge smile on his face. He put his legs in the air and started swinging them.

"No. I'm on my table. Why?" Soobin replied.

"Whyyyyyyy? Go to bed now! Rest a loooooot! You need to sleep now, don't you?" Yeonjun acted like a little baby. Soobin was actually going to leave his table, but when Yeonjun requested him cutely, he couldn't resist anymore.

"Okay, okay! I'm going anyway!" Soobin smiled and went to his bed again. He put his head on his pillow and laid down comfortably. While talking with Yeonjun, he completely forgot what he was doing or what he was going to do. They kept talking as if it was their last day on the earth, but it felt so good that none of them noticed that the time went by.