Chapter 35

"EH? YOU'RE...YOU'RE SERIOUS?" Yeonjun shouted as soon as he heard Wooyoung's idea.

"Shhh! Why're you being so loud? Think about it! It's not a bad idea!" Wooyoung put his index on his lips and was trying to cool Yeonjun down.

"No! Ah! I...mean... how'd it even work?" Yeonjun was quite astonished and curious at the same time.

"It's definitely gonna work! You told me that he talked with you for the whole night, didn't you? In my perspective, he also likes you back! Or else, he'd block your number or stop talking with you if he found you irksome. So, spread the net! The prey will definitely come on its own if you tempt it just a little!" Wooyoung smirked again and nodded.

"Which net? What prey? Who'd tempt whom?" Arin heard the last sentence. She was there to ask if they needed something. She needed to show her hospitality, but she got curious and asked the question instead, with her furious eyes.

"Ah! Hahaha! We're going hunting this weekend! Hahaha! Nothing else!" Yeonjun got afraid and blurted nonsense.

"Yeah? TELL.ME.THE.TRUTH, WILL.YA?" Arin gritted her teeth, furrowed eyebrows while asking.

"Hello, ma'am! Do you need something? We're just talking with each other as friends! So, I bet, you won't like to interrupt, right?" Wooyoung recognized her and put on a fake smile.

"I'm not interfering just because! I know you're talking about one of my employees! And as a boss I've the full right to know if it's about hampering my employees." Arin smiled widely though she looked very furious.

"What makes you think like we're talking about your employee? And even if we're talking, you should give your customers some privacy. Now shoo! We're discussing something very important! Give us some free water. We'll order something after we're done deciding." Wooyoung acted very cool and made a face to her.

"Ah! Yes! You're my customers! I'll go and get some water! You can continue your chat! Sorry for the inconveniences!" Arin walked away. Her smile got wider, but her forehead wrinkled and her eyes started twitching as she was very angry.

"How troublesome! So, what was I saying?" Wooyoung looked at Yeonjun and got flabbergasted. Yeonjun was looking very scared as he kept staring at Arin.

"Earth to Yeonjun!" Wooyoung snapped his fingers in front of Yeonjun to gain his attention.

"What did you just do? She's the one who cares for him! She's like his elder sister!" Yeonjun tapped on the floor continuously with his feet as he was trembling out of fear.

"Eh? She? Why didn't you tell me before?" Wooyoung put all the guilt upon Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Did you even give me a chance?" Yeonjun looked so frustrated. He closed his eyes with annoyance.

"Uh! Um... haha! I'm sorry? I bet she wouldn't mind!" Wooyoung smiled awkwardly since he knew he messed it up.

"I hope so! Huh!" Yeonjun leaned back on his seat and started rubbing his forehead. In the meantime, Arin came back with two glasses of water and put them in front of the two of them. She smirked as if she plotted something cunning.

"Here's your free water, sirs! Now, would you mind ordering something? Or should I go and get you our most special dish?" Arin bowed while trying her best to hide her smirk and asked very gently.

"Thanks! We're still browsing! Haha!" All of a sudden, Wooyoung got nervous and couldn't come up with a plan to please Arin. Both of them acted as if they were so busy looking into the menu. Wooyoung could understand a dangerous pair of eyes were gawking at him, so he became more scared. He took a sip from the water in front of him, without looking at it. And as soon as he gulped the water, he felt something was burning his throat from inside. He started to feel hot and finally he understood the water was very spicy. He took out his tongue and started airing it with his hand.

"W-what is it?" The spiciness was tingling on Wooyoung's tongue and made him feel as if his tongue was burning as well as his eyes got teary. He was breathing heavily out of the spiciness. Yeonjun looked at him and became dumbfounded.

"What?" He asked confusedly.

"Th-this i-isn't water! Don't drink it!" He couldn't speak anymore. He looked at Arin who was smiling at him.

"How's the free water, Sir?" Arin smirked again and asked.

"Water! This? Isn't? Then what is it?" Yeonjun asked and pushed the glass in front of him to Wooyoung.

"Drink it! It'll help you calm down." Yeonjun was still confused about what happened to Wooyoung, but he still asked him to drink the water.

"Do you want to kill me? This is so spicy! It's not water! It's...it's..." Wooyoung still had a hard time talking.

"Eh!" Yeonjun took his glass back and sipped some water from it and it seemed fine to him.

"This IS water! You idiot!" Yeonjun looked at Wooyoung and replied.

"It is?" Wooyoung tried to snatch the glass from Yeonjun, but as soon as he tried to grab it, Arin snatched the glass and said,

"Ah! Dear customer! I think we have some dust on this glass. So, let me go and throw it away."

"Hey!" Wooyoung looked at her, but he couldn't say a single word.

"That's for being rude with me. So, look before you leap, got it? Dear.Customer!" She left with the glass. Yeonjun got what was happening there. He couldn't stop himself from laughing and as soon as Arin left, he started laughing loudly.

Wooyoung got angry at him. He stood up and grabbed Yeonjun's cheek with his one hand. Then he pressed him hard because he was trying to calm himself down, using Yeonjun as his stress reliever.
"Dare laugh at me again!" He said with his creepy voice though it didn't affect Yeonjun.

"Do you wanna eat something? Sweet? Lemme treat you since you're gonna help me!" Yeonjun asked while loosening his cheek from his friend and stopped laughing. Although he was trying his best not to laugh again. He made his face look serious while looking at Wooyoung.

"What? Wait! Do you have any misunderstandings? When did I say I'd help you?" Wooyoung asked confusedly.

"You gave me the idea! So of course you should help me!" Yeonjun said a little loudly.

"Ei! Jhagiya! You've got the wrong idea! I gave you the solution and you have to figure out how you're gonna work on it! That doesn't mean I have to help you! Moreover, I can't help you. Not now. I'll be in trouble if I get caught." Wooyoung said and sat down properly. He looked at the other side and took the glass of water. When he put it in front of him, he remembered it wasn't water, but vinegar soaked in chili. He pushed it afar and looked at Yeonjun. He was looking very down. Seems like his words hurt him deeply.

"Wait a minute! What do you mean you'll be in trouble if you get caught? Who'll catch you? Wait! No! Don't tell me! Let me guess! You already started dating? Since when? With that CEO? I mean from the San group?" Yeonjun shattered Wooyoung's imagination as he wasn't hurt at all. He was just too focused on trying to connect the dots.

"Huh! Couldn't betray your eyes, right? Yeah! I am. And your guess is right! With that person. Though we're not official yet. We're just trying to figure out what we meant to each other and if we really have feelings for each other. So... you can understand, right? That's why, I can't help you now. Sorry!" Wooyoung replied.

"Okay, now let's order something. I know a person who can help me anyways!" Yeonjun smirked as if he was very sure that the person he mentioned would definitely be going to help him.
____________________________

Beomgyu's phone started ringing when he was on his way home. Seeing Yeonjun's number floating on his screen, he picked up.

"Hello!" Beomgyu replied.

"Oy, Beomgyu-ah! Can I ask you for something?" Yeonjun asked.

"Go ahead!" Beomgyu replied. He was walking on his way home after throwing away the trash.

"Let's date!" Yeonjun said in a serious voice.

"Huh?" Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the phone screen to check if he was mistaken or if it really was Yeonjun. When he got sure, he asked, "Come again?"

"I said, let's date! Be my boyfriend!" Yeonjun confirmed, saying it again. Beomgyu was very confused and couldn't reply at that moment.