10🤭

1 week later
December 4th
NEW YORKKKK

Emily's POV

We have been in the big apple these past few days on a case. The team is out right now catching the unsub and I'm here interrogating the unsubs friends.

He pissed me off so I walked out of the room. "He's all yours." I say to the lead detective and he nods.

I walk over to Penelope and sit down when her. "Kid has serious problems." I say rolling my eyes.

"I love being on cases with you guys! And I got to go on two in a row!" Pen says. "I know it's so exciting."

Right as we left LA we got on a plane right to NYC because apparently serial killers couldn't give us a day off.

JJ and I have been so good lately. We've gone back to our inseparable ways but this time it feels different. I know it's because I like her. I just wish she would like me back. Sometimes I feel like I should stop being friends with her because I know I can't like her because of work. I just always want her around now. Everytime she touches me my heart stops.

And another reason why we definitely won't work out. I'm intersexual. If she ever found out, I feel like she'd think I'm weird. God I just always want her around. I need her. Every second I'm with her it reminds me how much I love having her around me, especially close to me. I've come so close to kissing her but she doesn't even think of me like that.

The team comes back into the room and they all rip off their FBI jackets. "Who's down for drinks and a club. I'm buying." Rossi says. "Oh I need a drink or 8 after that case." Derek says.

"Where's the unsub?" I ask. "He's dead, he tried to shoot another victim so Derek had to shoot him." Hotch says. "Oh god." I say.

"I'll buy you a round too derek." I pat him on the back.

-

We are at the club and the whole team is up dancing, except for me and JJ. We had way room many drinks. I lost count after the 5th. Safe to say. We are drunk off our asses. But the whole team is drunk, even Hotch and Reid, and they never drink this much.

I have my hand on JJ's thigh as we laugh and we take another shot. Maybe not our best idea.

—— JJ's POV

I have not been this drunk since college. I couldn't tell anything going on. The music, everyone dancing, emily singing and bumping to the music, emily's hand on my thigh.

"JJ I'm so drunkkkk, I love this song!" She yells as her one of her favorite songs comes on- How many Drinks, by Miguel feat. Kendrick Lamar. (Listen to the song while you read you won't regret it)

She starts singing along and god damn she looks so sexy. I bite my lip as I have so much temptation to kiss her. But I resist. I can't I need to be touched by her.

She keeps singing along and oh I just wish she could sing this song about me. I take her hand and move it up my thigh, laying my hand on her neck and pushing her hair behind her ear.

She rubs her hand up and down my leg and I swear every single last pit of my self control is blowing out the window. She looks at me with dark eyes and licks her lips.

Maybe I should care where the team is right now, but I could not give a flying fuck.

"Emily." I whisper. "Yes Jennifer?" She says. Her calling me Jennifer just sent a chill through my bones.

I smash my lips against hers and suddenly all is right with the world. I climb on top of her not giving a fuck who sees me and she runs her hand up and down my back.

This was the sloppiest, most passionate kiss I've ever experienced in my life. I never wanted it to stop.

I start grinding onto her but I feel something hard underneath. I assume it's her phone and I ignore it.

"Guys!" Pen runs over to us and I get off of emily. "The team is coming back. They didn't see anything you're welcome." She says.

"I'll order a taxi, I'm tired." Emily says and looks at me as the team sits down. "Mind if I join? I need to lay down." "Of course." She says.

I get up and follow emily to the taxi that pulled up on the corner. We get into the back of the taxi and she gives him the address of the hotel.

"Where were we?" Emily says, pushing my hair behind my ear. "I think I was on top of you, but we can't really do that right now can we?" I say. "No but we can do this." She kisses me again. We start to make out for the rest of the car ride.