12

THE NEXT MORNING

11:42 AM

JJ's POV

I wake up to the sound of banging on the door and light from the sun shining on my face. The banging gets louder and louder and my head start hurting more and more and I chose to ignore it and fall back asleep.

10 minutes later

I'm shook awake by Emily and there was still banging on the door. Me and emily were entangled in each others arms and her leg was wrapped around me while my head laid in the crook of her neck, weird.

"JJ we overslept come on." She says and she gets up, and she has no clothes on. We both gasp and I look underneath the covers. "Did we????" I ask. "I don't remember." Emily says. "Neither do I."

"We are up!" Emily yells to derek. "Come on we were supposed to leave 20 minutes ago!!!

We throw on clothes and start to pack our bags frantically. "Emily what did we do." I say. "Judging by the wet stain on the sheets, I don't think we just slept." She says. "That's so bad." "That can never happen again." Emily says.

"Did we fuck?" I ask. "You would still be knocked out if I fucked you, be for real." She laughs. "Stop!" I throw a pillow at her, "no jokes like that it can never happen again." I say.

"Wait JJ." She stops me before we leave the room. "What!" I say turning around. "I can't kiss you after we leave this room." She says getting close to me. "Emily we can't do this, we work together." I say as she moves the hair behind my ear.

"Uno mas." She says kissing my jawline. "It's so hard to resist you." I drop my jaw. "Then don't. Not right now." She pressed her lips on my and our tongues swirl around with each others.

They bang on the door again and jump. "Never again." Emily says. "I agree."

We walk out and Morgan starts rambling. "I get y'all are hungover but come on now, Hotch said he'd get us McDonalds but now he's in a bad mood because of you two." "I'll get you McDonald's Morgan shut up." Emily says.

We make our way downstairs and get to the lobby and we meet the dream. "Sleepy heads! I'm glad you two slept well, nobody else did!" Rossi said.

"What why???" I say and glance a look at emily. "Pretty boy Morgan kept us up all night with some girl he met at the club." He says and I let out the air I was holding in .

"That was not just us! We were kinda noisy but Some girl down the hall was moaning at the top of her lungs last night." Morgan said and my face turns red. "Oh we know, the whole building heard. A lady way down the hall was about to file a noise complaint." Hotch says.

"See at least I wasn't that loud." Derek laughs and I keep my head down. We walk out to the SUVS and emily whispers in my ear, "glad to know I had you screaming." She says. I'm gonna kill her.

30 minutes later

Emily eating me out ..... spanking me ...... sticking her fingers in me and sucking my pussy til i squirt ...... i drop my jaw ..... I didn't care how loud i was being ... squirming around.

JJ.... JJ!

"JJ!" Derek wakes me up. "What?" "Are you okay? Looked like you were having a bad dream?" Pen says. "Oh.. no, that was a good dream." I say. "What was it about Reid says." "Yeah... what was it about?" Emily says. "You don't wanna know..." I smirk and get up. Headed to the bathroom.

"Ayeeee so it was that type of dream." Morgan shouts.